VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Quirky Quarantine [v0.1.1] [Naughtynimbus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Since its abandoned at v0.1.1, its basically a demo. But the mom model is fantastic (TK17 I believe)

Story Premise is basically a sex virus and you need to quarantine with your mom. There is no penetration scenes and its only the mom. Since it's abandoned you wont seen any of the other models in the title picture.

Shame it was abandoned. It a great animations and It looked promising with the models
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jdmricky21

Exciting game! The female characters are really hot! No senseless grinding, or sandbox struggling. I wish there were more games like this. Pretty impressive for a Dev that does this for fun. I really enjoyed the game, and it's now one of my favorites.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MythMackay

The story is unique and well written, and the animations are top notch! And judging by the way the different paths played out at the end there, both are going to be equally interesting.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Its weird at first glance, its quite short but damn the intensity, the dialogues and the animations. Somebody that takes the work seriously. Is this probably among the best in this site? Im pretty sure.

From time to time i find a dev that i can see and feel he knows his shit and is putting his souls and dedication into it.

AA really realy nice surprise if it can keep this level.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Luka32

I don't usually review projects this new. I like the concept, and this is an excellent first release so I felt compelled. The animations are very well done. I honestly wasn't expecting the animations to be so good to be honest.

I am giving this 5 stars because for a initial release it is wonderful. I am officially watching this project hopefully.