Quiz to know preference of people on F95Zone

The Phantom Steins

Jul 26, 2024
Hi,

After asking if people would answer a quiz about preferences, here is the quiz.
If you want to add more information, you can message me here or email me at the address provided on the quiz form.
The quiz is anonymous, but if you message me, I'll see your email (which makes sense).
The quiz is to help me learn more about preferences. We each have our own, but do the majority of preferences look similar or not?

Thank you for your time!

Quiz Link:

Also, I wanted to know which of these art styles do you prefer:

3D Realisme (Daz Studio)
3D Realistic Exemple box.png

3D Anime (Vroid)
24-Jul-27-01-01-55-33.png

2D Anime (Drawing)
hand draw pink girl.png

2D Anime (AI)
00045-3061909512.png

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
1º AI

2º Daz

3º Drawing

4º Vroid.

That's my ranking, AI artstyle is my preference since I'm not into the half-realism of Daz, but I would play any game with one of the top 3, Vroid is too bad for me.

Reactions: The Phantom Steins

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
To be honest, putting HS and Koikatsu in one category is definitely not a good selection, as the two are total different styles.
HS: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/#lg=attachment674001&slide=0 vs.
KK: https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu...-illusion.84043/#lg=attachment1219276&slide=0
I know additionally at least 3 games, that use images from more realistic Illusion-Game (Honey Select, Playhome) in the Top 50 of adult games at Patreon ("Harem Hotel", "Eternum" and "The Headmaster") but couldn't name a game using Koikatsu-images, that took off.

I personally like HS, but can't stand Koikatsu, as it looks too unrealistic for me, but that's personal choice.

I actually have also problems with your distinction of 2D vs. 3D, as all your examples above are somehow 3D, as they all show some depth. The least 3D-like you provide is actually the Vroid, as the skin looks flat because there is only few shading on the skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Phantom Steins

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
games made with programs like daz3d and blender are always my priority. but I also like illusion games. hand drawn games are a blessing if they are of good quality.

but i hate ai generated images. you shouldn't do that, it's a big sin.

The Phantom Steins

Jul 26, 2024
To be honest, putting HS and Koikatsu in one category is definitely not a good selection, as the two are total different styles.
HS: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/#lg=attachment674001&slide=0 vs.
KK: https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu...-illusion.84043/#lg=attachment1219276&slide=0
I know additionally at least 3 games, that use images from more realistic Illusion-Game (Honey Select, Playhome) in the Top 50 of adult games at Patreon ("Harem Hotel", "Eternum" and "The Headmaster") but couldn't name a game using Koikatsu-images, that took off.
Thank for the information, didn't know that you could get such good quality with HS ( look almost like Daz, but with a more anime style ) I'll take a look at that :)

I actually have also problems with your distinction of 2D vs. 3D, as all your examples above are somehow 3D, as they all show some depth. The least 3D-like you provide is actually the Vroid, as the skin looks flat because there is only few shading on the skin.
3D Realisme/Anime is using a 3D model, on a picture you don't see a big difference, but you don't have to draw anything, you juts move the 3D model to get an other angle or pose. Vroid is a 3d model that why it's in that category

2D you can twick some part, but you will alway need to redraw to make it nice

Juste to make an idea:

3D Realisme took me arround 9min
(6min for creating the model, 3min for the pose and 15 sec for the rendering ( I have a very good computer ) )
But need time i re-use this model, gonna take me only 3min to make an image

3D anime tool me arround 14min
(3min model creation, 10min texture, 1min for the pose and 0 sec for rendering )
If i re-use the model, pose+rendering gonna take 1-2 min

2D anime took me arround 1 hour
If i need to just change the pose or any change, gonna take me easy 30min for every new pose

2D CG-AI took me arround 19min
(9min for Creating a 3D model to use for better homogenization, 5min to find 5-6 images that have good potentiel, 5min of photoshop to put together each image to make a better one )
making a new image will take arround 13min

games made with programs like daz3d and blender are always my priority. but I also like illusion games. hand drawn games are a blessing if they are of good quality.

but i hate ai generated images. you shouldn't do that, it's a big sin.
I'm making my own model (Lora) by using my 3D model with a filter. But yes, I still use large models (Stable Diffusion) for the diffusion process and Pony for NSFW content (since Stable Diffusion has never seen a naked body in its life).

Also, you probably don't understand how diffusion works if you think that AI-generated images are a big sin. The problem isn't AI itself but people using copyrighted pictures for their own models. Stable Diffusion used non-copyrighted images for their model, and then they used their own AI-generated images for the next model. For Pony, I'm 100% sure, but for what I read, they used Stable diffusion and 3d model and NSFW picture on website with non-copyrighted.

Ex. The picture i put here in my first post are non-copyrighted, anyone can use them. Just to make more sens, lot of palw in palword look like pokemon, but not all pokemon are copyrigthed, so that why pokemon compagny did nothing.

You have the right to hate AI-generated CG, but don't hate all the people doing it. Some of them value ethics and try to use ethical models or make their own model. I'm sure my text didn't change you mind, I just hope I get a +1 respect for trying my best to stay ethical.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There are plenty of KK games that make a ton. Corrupted Kingdoms is currently making $9000 a month on Substar. Twisted World has over 5000 subs (No idea how many of them are paying subs). Hero's Harem Guild (Now abandoned) made over $5000 a month. Those are just the ones off the top of my head. KK can absolutely be successful, it's just a bit more of an uphill battle.

I personally prefer the anime-esthetic for certain types of games. What I don't like is that some use KK and try to mimic realism. Looks way off.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
There are plenty of KK games that make a ton. Corrupted Kingdoms is currently making $9000 a month on Substar. Twisted World has over 5000 subs (No idea how many of them are paying subs). Hero's Harem Guild (Now abandoned) made over $5000 a month. Those are just the ones off the top of my head. KK can absolutely be successful, it's just a bit more of an uphill battle.
Thx for the information.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games