[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Unpaid [R>Artist 2D] Join and visualize our demo prototyping

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Project:
A small 2D card game, planned as demo for potential investor pitch. Upon successful validation and budget allocation, the game would expand into f2p game.

Developer:
Unity developer wich I've started with.
Level design, economy, balance, story, game design, management, will be handled by me.

Looking for:
2D artist, ideally asian/chinese style. Static or dynamic.

Employment Type:
Ideally would be revshare upon succesfful validation. Otherwise, lowend wage can be covered. All amateurs/newbies are welcomed, to gain experience.

Work commitment:

One project until showcased. If validated, we move long-term to that one and other games as well.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord? Skype?

Job Description:
Looking for artist which can provide cutscenes, characters, and sex scenes, for our demo game. Nothing high quality or expensive.

Additional comments:
Being involved in mainstream gaming for 7+ years and adult industry for 2+ years, working for established websites.

EDIT: My Demo needs demo art for publisher/investor review. As it won't be a complete game, there isn't a need to add 500-1000 art content in it, as the demo's purpose is to sell the idea, game mechanics, and story. Depening of publisher guidance, art might be fully replaced or provided or changed.

Last edited:

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Small update, game development is started and in motion. We have a starting prototype, story concept, context. Working on balance, backstories, style.
Topic is still active

itsmeibye

Nov 13, 2021
there is my artwork and hit me on discord if u want itmeibye#9917

Reactions: user220

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Portfolio

Prices
Thank you for your interest. Unfortuantely the prices won't fit for my demo, as the demo's selling point is the story, game mechanics, and game economy. On the other hand, fully completed art is the selling point of the game for buyers. My demo will be for investors and publishers, not for buyers.

Reactions: lrdalucard

LumenCircle

Aug 26, 2018
Currently studying Game Art in college, my specialty are character designs, concept arts and illustrations, anything else within game dev art can be expected from me.
My Discord is LumenCircle#6667, please also state what your purpose are in first message so I don't confuse you to other clients, otherwise the friend request will be ignored.

Link to my service thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/2d-artist-for-hire-student-at-game-dev-graphic-department.118444/
Link to my portfolio: