4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
If you already have the goggles, you should be able to find the top underwater by the dock.
If she is not missing her top, your game is probably bugged, sorry.

Please provide a translation with your comments, most people here speak English.
S'il vous plaît fournir une traduction avec vos commentaires, la plupart des gens ici parlent anglais.

I only tried fishing once, it can bug your game if you aren't careful.
Once you throw the line, wait for the float to bob up and down, and I believe you have to click at the same moment.
J'ai seulement essayé de pêcher une fois, cela peut déranger votre jeu si vous ne faites pas attention.
Une fois la ligne lancée, attendez que le flotteur bouge de haut en bas et je crois que vous devez cliquer au même moment.
LOL i found how to trigger the event, u must open the Door of your camp for the outside and you start the event XD i never opened the Door in the other game, i always Was jumping the fence XDDDD

wardeco

Jul 29, 2017
There could be a large number of reasons.
The game takes at least five minutes for me to load sometimes, and my potato isn't the best potato.
I'm not sure how long you have waited, but try waiting longer before you close it.

To eliminate some potential issues, you can try:
Updating your graphics card, update DirectX(and or DirectX End-User Runtime), update Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and update Microsoft .NET framework.
Well updating everything didn't work...

play it in window screen don't play it in full screen it works for me
Nor playing in window mode...
Guess I'll just wait till next update and try again...But ty guys

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Processor: i7; RAM: 8GB; Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
And yup, operational system x64
Pretty much the same system as myself.
I'm not sure my friend, I would have to assume there's something with your system and not the game.
Try researching unity game problems with some of your pc specs.
Especially if you're running windows 10.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I have a question, for do the action of touch Mother says that she must go to the beach first, when she goes to the beach? And another, y did like 15-20 guilt piont with Mother but i can't start the second guilt event with Her, says that i must do something first. I must complete second dungeon for do this things?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I have a question, for do the action of touch Mother says that she must go to the beach first, when she goes to the beach? And another, y did like 15-20 guilt piont with Mother but i can't start the second guilt event with Her, says that i must do something first. I must complete second dungeon for do this things?
Yeah, the family members will not cycle their locations until the house is built - after D2 is complete.

Reactions: Dantee94

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
I can't get the red mushroom sister attack event to trigger. I forgot to do it early on into the game, and stopped feeding her only after finishing the second dungeon. Now I've built the whole house and basically unlocked everything there is to unlock except the things that require red mushroom. I haven't fed her in forever, but she won't do the event. Does anyone know the optimal time to trigger it? is it too late once you build the house, or complete the second dungeon? I really don't want to do the platforming for the second dungeon again.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I can't get the red mushroom sister attack event to trigger. I forgot to do it early on into the game, and stopped feeding her only after finishing the second dungeon. Now I've built the whole house and basically unlocked everything there is to unlock except the things that require red mushroom. I haven't fed her in forever, but she won't do the event. Does anyone know the optimal time to trigger it? is it too late once you build the house, or complete the second dungeon? I really don't want to do the platforming for the second dungeon again.
I could be mistaken, since I have not played 8.2+, but I had the event trigger successfully post D2.
All I know is that you cannot feed her for several days, then by going to sleep at night she will wake you.
My own recorded time was at 0:00, which is noted in my walkthrough.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
for the red mushroom event to start you have to have the event message then sleep at late night 0:00 - 5:00 i think

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
how to train the first magic ability and how to trigger moms bra quest? I just finished d1.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
how to train the first magic ability and how to trigger moms bra quest? I just finished d1.
for the moment event open the dor of the fence and go out. FOr train go to the inventory and active de fireball, next click left mouse fast until u reach the correct zone.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I have updated my cheat mod to 0.82 so it should work again..
Also included a savegame with the content mostly played out before 0.82 patches..

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i can't make Nyotalia lost her top, and i finish Dungeon 2 and build a house and what do i need?
can someone just give me save file?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes