4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
how do you trigger the storm event?
in the walkthrough he says "go to sleep at 16:00" do i have to wait with y or what i dont get it
The storm will not trigger until D2 is completed.
Not sure if using the cheat will effect this or not.
You must sleep in your bed in the tent at exactly 16:00. Untested, but it worked for me 100% at that precise time.
One question, after finishing dungeon 2, do you know anything about Cirno where to find it on the island?
After D2, the only way to have Cirno on the island is the use of the F12 cheat. She will appear directly in front of the monster girl base.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The storm will not trigger until D2 is completed.
Not sure if using the cheat will effect this or not.
You must sleep in your bed in the tent at exactly 16:00. Untested, but it worked for me 100% at that precise time.

After D2, the only way to have Cirno on the island is the use of the F12 cheat. She will appear directly in front of the monster girl base.
a question, the f12 trick does not work for me, unoc unload that f95 was the game in its latest version would be this: R-Life [v0.8.2] [SEGameX], and I came the cheat included, do not download anything apart

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! Do anyone know where the fey (character than we freed during dungeon 2) is on the island by any chance :-/ ?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey ! Do anyone know where the fey (character than we freed during dungeon 2) is on the island by any chance :-/ ?
That's Cirno, she does not appear on the island unless you use the F12 cheat to summon her. She will appear in front of the monster girl base.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
How do I get scene H with Camila? and in the third mission with Yamakaze, where is the necklace? from what I saw, I was saying near a land bridge in the stream but I can not find the land bridge, I do not know which is
Pretty sure the land bridge is referring to the natural clump of stone that bridges the stream that flows down from the waterfall near the starting area, around where the horse can first be found. I know I've found the necklace, but I also remember looking for a while. I don't know if it's hard to stop or just fails to load in sometimes.

I STILL haven't gotten around to playing the updated version though, so this is just memory of older versions.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Pretty sure the land bridge is referring to the natural clump of stone that bridges the stream that flows down from the waterfall near the starting area, around where the horse can first be found. I know I've found the necklace, but I also remember looking for a while. I don't know if it's hard to stop or just fails to load in sometimes.

I STILL haven't gotten around to playing the updated version though, so this is just memory of older versions.
thanks

itsgef

Sep 5, 2018
if im not wrong , at midnight use the the red mushroom to camila and use the blue (sleep) mushroom to jake and go sleep or wait for 2 hours and then you can peek camila playing with her self, then in the morning you talk to her and it will trigger the scene. also make sure you already did the farm quest from camila and had enough trust point from her.

Reactions: leproso0413

luxidian

Aug 17, 2017
I have a problem you have to cook the mushrooms or process them in some way because I do not know how to give them in the food

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes