• We're in the process of moving domains to https://f95zone.to. There will be a redirect so the move will be seamless, however please update your bookmarks and any saved credentials.
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 25, 2017
Is there any cheat or trick for the dungeon 2 platforms please? It's impossible for me to do that, I'm very impatient with those things and I go crazy with the touch. Is there any other solution, a cheat or something please?
I think there was a way to glitch it in the walkthrough, but i used ctrl+c cheat and i think it was the f12 button it should allow you to skip quests and dungeons.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Is there any cheat or trick for the dungeon 2 platforms please? It's impossible for me to do that, I'm very impatient with those things and I go crazy with the touch. Is there any other solution, a cheat or something please?
Activate the cheats by pressing (r)control + C on your keyboard.
Again, RIGHT control. Don't press left control because it will do nothing for you.
Last time, RIGHT CONTROL. NOT LEFT.

If you press the correct keys, you will get a notification in the bottom lefthand corner that "Advanced Cheats are Acitvated!"
If you don't get this message, you did not follow instructions very well, nice job.

Now that you have activated cheats, you can level the living shit out of your character.

F1 - adds XP, you can do this infinitely, I don't think there is a level cap. But there is a cap on health, stamina, et cetera.

F2 - boosts sneaking skill. This is the hardest skill to grind legit, take no shame in spamming this key.

F3 - supposed to add full mana, but I've never seen it work.

F4 - supposed to add full health and hunger, but I've never seen it work either.

F6 - adds both mushrooms to your inventory, only after they are unlocked.

F9 - Cheat items, add pretty much any item to your inventory.

F10 - Teleport to the major locations on the map.

F12 - Quest skipping, also allows Cirno to spawn near the monster girl base. (After freeing her from D2.)

***Smash F1 until you are level 20+ and you should have enough to max health, strength, and speed.
I can't understate this, it is IMPERATIVE that you have these skills maxed out before you enter D2.
So do it legit, or cheat it, nobody is going to care.

May 26, 2017
Activate the cheats by pressing (r)control + C on your keyboard.
Again, RIGHT control. Don't press left control because it will do nothing for you.
Last time, RIGHT CONTROL. NOT LEFT.

If you press the correct keys, you will get a notification in the bottom lefthand corner that "Advanced Cheats are Acitvated!"
If you don't get this message, you did not follow instructions very well, nice job.

Now that you have activated cheats, you can level the living shit out of your character.

F1 - adds XP, you can do this infinitely, I don't think there is a level cap. But there is a cap on health, stamina, et cetera.

F2 - boosts sneaking skill. This is the hardest skill to grind legit, take no shame in spamming this key.

F3 - supposed to add full mana, but I've never seen it work.

F4 - supposed to add full health and hunger, but I've never seen it work either.

F6 - adds both mushrooms to your inventory, only after they are unlocked.

F9 - Cheat items, add pretty much any item to your inventory.

F10 - Teleport to the major locations on the map.

F12 - Quest skipping, also allows Cirno to spawn near the monster girl base. (After freeing her from D2.)

***Smash F1 until you are level 20+ and you should have enough to max health, strength, and speed.
I can't understate this, it is IMPERATIVE that you have these skills maxed out before you enter D2.
So do it legit, or cheat it, nobody is going to care.
the tricks are, and many do not work, but my problem is the platforms of D2, I have a lot of level and the attributes are fine, my problem is that I have a hard time getting up, that's why I wanted some cheat to be able to fly fast or that the console works to activate the command

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
If you go back to the island, I believe you can skip D2 with the F12 cheat menu.
Otherwise, no, there is no way around the platforming.

May 13, 2017
Just start the quest and use the f12 clear. Just note that you will not get any of the stuff inside besides being able to spawn Cirno.

Sep 15, 2018
I'm having trouble making love to the lizard monster girl in the first dungeon, apparently I can't because I don't have enough lust, I got the monster girl base and fish girl as a slave before doing the dungeon but it didn't seem to help, is there a way to increase the lust?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
how do you trigger the storm event?
in the walkthrough he says "go to sleep at 16:00" do i have to wait with y or what i dont get it
The storm will not trigger until D2 is completed.
Not sure if using the cheat will effect this or not.
You must sleep in your bed in the tent at exactly 16:00. Untested, but it worked for me 100% at that precise time.
One question, after finishing dungeon 2, do you know anything about Cirno where to find it on the island?
After D2, the only way to have Cirno on the island is the use of the F12 cheat. She will appear directly in front of the monster girl base.

May 26, 2017
The storm will not trigger until D2 is completed.
Not sure if using the cheat will effect this or not.
You must sleep in your bed in the tent at exactly 16:00. Untested, but it worked for me 100% at that precise time.

After D2, the only way to have Cirno on the island is the use of the F12 cheat. She will appear directly in front of the monster girl base.
a question, the f12 trick does not work for me, unoc unload that f95 was the game in its latest version would be this: R-Life [v0.8.2] [SEGameX], and I came the cheat included, do not download anything apart

Mar 26, 2018
One question, how did I enter Dreamworld in the game?
To enter dreamworld
At night when the three in the house are sleeping you feed them sleep mushroom then talk to them in the morning. They should tell you about how they had a dream about being back home. Should trigger the scene where your character have the idea of taking the shroom himself. Which should allow you to take a shroom when you click on your bed.

May 26, 2017
To enter dreamworld
At night when the three in the house are sleeping you feed them sleep mushroom then talk to them in the morning. They should tell you about how they had a dream about being back home. Should trigger the scene where your character have the idea of taking the shroom himself. Which should allow you to take a shroom when you click on your bed.
thanks

Aug 3, 2018
How do I get scene H with Camila? and in the third mission with Yamakaze, where is the necklace? from what I saw, I was saying near a land bridge in the stream but I can not find the land bridge, I do not know which is
Pretty sure the land bridge is referring to the natural clump of stone that bridges the stream that flows down from the waterfall near the starting area, around where the horse can first be found. I know I've found the necklace, but I also remember looking for a while. I don't know if it's hard to stop or just fails to load in sometimes.

I STILL haven't gotten around to playing the updated version though, so this is just memory of older versions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes