4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
So how do i get more health in the dream world?
I can fight one person but I keep losing and having to restart back at lvl 1 when I go back in.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
They are stuff to do or unlock in dreamworld in 0.8.2 ?
I'm level 1 and seems hard to fight people in the street x-) ?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i run the game and nothing respond in the menu
That's not really much to go on, and could be a result of an error or corruption during download, or something in your system that isn't compatible, drivers or programs or something. So all I would be able to tell you would be to verify system requirements/settings and download again?

luxidian

Aug 17, 2017
someone can put a photo in the place where the red mushrooms appear, the mission appeared and I can not find them anywhere

Jan 26, 2019
someone can put a photo in the place where the red mushrooms appear, the mission appeared and I can not find them anywhere
you need to sleep into another day and then its near the little waterfall. When you go from your base camp to the place where you meet horse at the start and see the little river that goes into ocean. There is a road and above the road is a samll waterfall. When you are looking on the waterfall from the road. there is a a small hill on the left side that you can normally walk on. On that hill can be found a red mashrrom. There is also 2nd spawn place and thats on the right side of the watter fall. Few "meters" out hte main road inland. Its close to the little curved land that goes few dosen centimetrs above groud.
You can easily spot them on both places.

luxidian

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the help I finally found the mushrooms but I have a problem, as I do to give the fungus because there is no option to give it or to cook it

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is this just a pixel hunting game or what? I tried to play this but couldn't find enough plants to make a tent :(.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Is this just a pixel hunting game or what? I tried to play this but couldn't find enough plants to make a tent :(.
Someone else already mentioned cheats, which of course is a viable option if you just want to see what the game has, but it's certainly doable without them. Except for the dungeons which I honestly find painfully imbalanced, but I use cheats to complete them while others use cheats to skip them. XD

Anyway, I had the same issue the first time I started playing this too, but with repeated attempts you learn to spot plants and other resources better. There are a LOT more than it seems at first, but it's about knowing where to look and how to spot'em. Most will also respawn in the same place every day, or every other day in some cases.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes