4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
The Patreon posted something new, maybe someone could share it with us? :)
I caved and bought the basic tier for patreon...

The update from March 23rd shows the new character and one of the new environments in the dream world. The new character is Takao from Kancolle (I guess he really likes ship-girls?). The new environment appears to be some sort of storage building. (I've tried to save the images and post them here, but something's going wrong on my end *shrug*)

In the update from today (April 22nd), the picture shows the "Big City" area from the dream world. He also says he's hoping to release the new build this week: "In recent months I have to do some important things in life, so it affects the progress of the project. But everything will be fine after this build, I can update it more often and every month there will be a build like before. Sorry for taking a long time!"

No indication yet if there's going to be any updates to the main game... so I guess we'll just wait for the changelog and release?

Nov 27, 2018
I caved and bought the basic tier for patreon...

The update from March 23rd shows the new character and one of the new environments in the dream world. The new character is Takao from Kancolle (I guess he really likes ship-girls?). The new environment appears to be some sort of storage building. (I've tried to save the images and post them here, but something's going wrong on my end *shrug*)

In the update from today (April 22nd), the picture shows the "Big City" area from the dream world. He also says he's hoping to release the new build this week: "In recent months I have to do some important things in life, so it affects the progress of the project. But everything will be fine after this build, I can update it more often and every month there will be a build like before. Sorry for taking a long time!"

No indication yet if there's going to be any updates to the main game... so I guess we'll just wait for the changelog and release?
Yeah, Thanks!

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Hi i need some help to get iron bar. I know i can just cheat to get items im just curious how to get it without the cheat
Without cheating, you'd first need to craft a pick and go looking for dark colored boulders (I think) Beating these with a pick should get you stone but also has a chance of raw iron ore.

To turn the raw ore into bars you need a furnace, which the game should give you a prompt to build once it becomes available, and of course assuming you have the materials. Like cooking meat fish and crabs on the campfire, the furnace will have to be started/lit, and the raw iron ore physically dragged and placed inside. It should eventually "become" bars the same way meat becomes cooked. The thing has a weird shape, though, and with the physics in the game the ore will just fall right out if you're not careful, so you may need to wrangle it a bit. I don't think I've ever processed more than four ore at once, and even that was luck.

Reactions: dego5mail

dego5mail

Mar 28, 2019
Without cheating, you'd first need to craft a pick and go looking for dark colored boulders (I think) Beating these with a pick should get you stone but also has a chance of raw iron ore.

To turn the raw ore into bars you need a furnace, which the game should give you a prompt to build once it becomes available, and of course assuming you have the materials. Like cooking meat fish and crabs on the campfire, the furnace will have to be started/lit, and the raw iron ore physically dragged and placed inside. It should eventually "become" bars the same way meat becomes cooked. The thing has a weird shape, though, and with the physics in the game the ore will just fall right out if you're not careful, so you may need to wrangle it a bit. I don't think I've ever processed more than four ore at once, and even that was luck.
Thanks man

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
In recent months I have to do some important things in life, so it affects the progress of the project. But everything will be fine after this build, I can update it more often and every month there will be a build like before. Sorry for taking a long time!

Every single time this project gets to 95% mark - some new shit happens w/ its developer. This time, aliens kidnapped him.

• Haha
Reactions: ShinEvans

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
R-Life 8.3 testing omfg is the happiest moment of my life (during this clear week ) I can already die virgin
(maybe not hahahahaha xD)

Reactions: Tkompuras
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes