4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bekojocoka

May 20, 2018
how to find shower place?? (Velvet)
After you give enogh meat and talk enough with Camille, you get new quest for Camille. She is say you this: Come back evening, i wating for you. You talk with her evening and Camille say you: My sister Velvet eat all time bullshits, here this package, give her pls.
You will find at the waterwall in the middle of the island. You need find her before night!

hibiki156

Nov 8, 2017
After you give enogh meat and talk enough with Camille, you get new quest for Camille. She is say you this: Come back evening, i wating for you. You talk with her evening and Camille say you: My sister Velvet eat all time bullshits, here this package, give her pls.
You will find at the waterwall in the middle of the island. You need find her before night!
Thank you, and we need new scene too

Jun 13, 2018
Changelog for 0.8.4c

"v0.8.4c Changelog!?
  • New H-Scene: Velvet(+2), Roxie(+1).
  • Improve some H-Scene animation.
  • Unlock new action: "Show Up" with Velvet Shower event, "Phone Call" with Roxie.
  • Increase Motorbike fuel length.
  • Fixed a bug when Monster Girl moved but the walking animation didn't work.
  • New Enemy: Ghost ( Island, Night)
  • Enemy can patrol on the island.
  • Increase items on the island
  • Improve and fix some previous bugs."

Mocham

Nov 29, 2018
I can't seem to get Nyotalia's bra quest to trigger, I've and spoke to her every day and have over 30 points with her, I go away from the camp and wait from morning to evening and nothing ever happens. Anyone else?

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
I can't seem to get Nyotalia's bra quest to trigger, I've and spoke to her every day and have over 30 points with her, I go away from the camp and wait from morning to evening and nothing ever happens. Anyone else?
to do that event you have to leave the camp at 3:00 pm (teleport xd) then nyotalia mission will appear on its own

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
Changelog for 0.8.4c

"v0.8.4c Changelog!?
  • New H-Scene: Velvet(+2), Roxie(+1).
  • Improve some H-Scene animation.
  • Unlock new action: "Show Up" with Velvet Shower event, "Phone Call" with Roxie.
  • Increase Motorbike fuel length.
  • Fixed a bug when Monster Girl moved but the walking animation didn't work.
  • New Enemy: Ghost ( Island, Night)
  • Enemy can patrol on the island.
  • Increase items on the island
  • Improve and fix some previous bugs."
What do you have to do to trigger Velvet's new scene?

Jun 13, 2018
What do you have to do to trigger Velvet's new scene?
So, in the previous version patches for 0.8.4, there was a quest added for Camilla where you have to deliver something to Velvet. (Can't remember what it was). Once complete, between 17:00 and 19:00, Velvet will shower at an outcropped edge near the waterfall (the area at the beginning where you got the horse). If you approach the area from the pathway, a cutscene will trigger. You then have the option of watching her shower or revealing yourself for a set of two h-scenes.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a few times but i cant find the answer in the 108 pages so... anyone got a guide on where all the H-scenes and H-comics are? my inner-collector demands i have all of them....

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes