[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid [R>Programmer] I'm a 2D artist starting a Persona 5 Trainer project, and I'm looking for help.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Man I think you guys are making mountains out of mole hills for that PQ2 graphic. For a proof of concept for a stats screen it looks pretty good for a face attached to a decent looking U.I, and the fact he got it in the P5 artstyle is probably more than you can ask for. As for why it's taking so long... yeah that's worrying considering it's almost been a year with no news whatsoever can't defend that especially since it was during covid which had most of us inside ample time to put something together. Hell I can't even find the discord it's like this dude disappeared off the face of the earth

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Yup, this thread is officially dead. Quite unfortunate indeed. Persona 5 Trainer would've been really popular. Probably had to rename it to something else to avoid copyright from Atlus but this idea was nice nontheless.

Would've suggested a corruption and true love route. A little Easter Egg where you decided to date multiple girls through True Love Route, you'd get the same scene from Valentine's Day where you dated multiple girls.

Fuck, a lot of ideas but no money nor programmer to back it up.
Investing on this game is a risk, especially if the Dev/Artist isn't well known.
But with everything else, there's always risks involved.

If I had the money to do it, like a lot of money to do it. I'd ask if Kinkymation would do a full-time job on this idea of a project and look into good programmers who're up for full-time or even just part-time.

If all things go well we could move on to Patreon for additional support and with enough moolah, hire some VA's for a couple routes to receive feedback from the audience if they want VA's.

But anyways, don't mind me. I'm just ranting and I'm more than surprised if you've even read this far. Have a good day Incels. There will always be someone willing to take the next step. Just not this time.

Aug 27, 2020
Yup, this thread is officially dead. Quite unfortunate indeed. Persona 5 Trainer would've been really popular. Probably had to rename it to something else to avoid copyright from Atlus but this idea was nice nontheless.

Would've suggested a corruption and true love route. A little Easter Egg where you decided to date multiple girls through True Love Route, you'd get the same scene from Valentine's Day where you dated multiple girls.

Investing on this game is a risk, especially if the Dev/Artist isn't well known.

If I had the money to do it, like a lot of money to do it. I'd ask if Kinkymation would do a full-time job on this idea of a project and look into good programmers who're up for full-time or even just part-time.

If all things go well we could move on to Patreon for additional support and with enough moolah, hire some VA's for a couple routes to receive feedback from the audience if they want VA's.

But anyways, don't mind me. I'm just ranting and I'm more than surprised if you've even read this far. Have a good day Incels. There will always be someone willing to take the next step. Just not this time.
Yeah I saw something like this called "Confidant Trainer" or something of the sort, but imo it just doesn't have the visuals, style, or charm in it's current state. In concept it's exactly what we want, but in practice it's very rough around the edges right now.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018

It could have been really cool but life is cruel that way

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
Dunno if you're still going through with this project, but I've sent you a friend request on discord so I can offer some help! Hope you'll consider it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pervy Incel