4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Theres very little visual to it, and it will be a pain in the buttocks to find anyone downloads for it.
Technically speaking, I believe that Anime Sharing have something. Torrent mostly, not talking about those shitty hosts.

Bender

May 14, 2017
Don't suppose there's a Honey Select mod for the outfits/characters used in this game?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can you take the tops off the girls that have shirts on in the preview pics?
dressbreak, it's a mechanic ingame dunno how or what it triggers, but it seems to trigger more for the males then for the woman in my games. I suspect the girls need to be fucked a lot in that case, you gotta drag it out to later rounds.

Ooorrrrrr: Unlock girls by playing, play the collection and use a button on bottom left to switch between full clothes > half naked > nude max

On the naked subject i love how the girls in the actual game seem to be dancing, but moment they go full nude they act like they are shy

Reactions: yoyomistro

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
simply double click on the .reg file inside the archive, it adds the values to the windows registry where the "save" is stored :)

tittyman

Apr 16, 2018
Downloaded the game, extracted it normally, I double click the .exe and it doesn't start.
Anyone else have that issue?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Downloaded the game, extracted it normally, I double click the .exe and it doesn't start.
Anyone else have that issue?
It's a Japanese game, are you running local emulator, applocal, or JA system locality?

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Great surprise of a game. Simple and well executed. I still may not understand the rules to "Bunny Billards" but apparently I understood it well enough to make it through lol.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes