4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ229045_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As a result of desperately inducing the dark evolution of a cue sports game that reminds us pre-installed games in old PCs thanks to the modern technology, I saw the birth of a chaotic game where a half-naked rabbit man and a bunny girl run around exploding flames and have sex orgies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-27
Release Date: 2019-05-17
Developer: Bio Sapiens -
Censored: No (Uncensor patch)
Version: 1.08
Language: English (machine translation)/Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patches: UNCENSOR -
Uncensor Steam

Thanks to Jetrix for the share and Prick for the uncensor patch.

RJ229045_img_smp1.jpg RJ229045_img_smp2.jpg RJ229045_img_smp3.jpg RJ229045_img_smp4.jpg RJ229045_img_smp5.jpg RJ229045_img_smp6.jpg RJ229045_img_smp7.jpg RJ229045_img_smp8.jpg RJ229045_img_smp9.jpg RJ229045_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I played this a week or two ago, and I still have no idea what the fuck.

If you guys figure out what this is all about, then please do share...

Sure, it could simply be a pinball...ish game where you knock down dudes to fuck the bunny girls. (Sorta like an easter egg hunt except, instead of eggs, its women..) If you arent fast enough to fuck the girls, the blokes will gladly do it for you.. You "win" by "collecting" women by fucking them.

Anyway, I personally do not see the appeal, however, I'm sure someone else might. After all. I love the Fable series to death (No games happened after Fable 3, I refuse to acknowledge otherwise) and I know a lot of people were disappointed in some of those games.

So yeah, each to their own.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, what?

After reading the description AND looking at the pictures- I still have no idea what I'm looking at OR what to expect (of course, I'm going to DL it- how can you not?)...

I'm kinda getting a, this is what would happen if "Eyes Wide Shut" happened in a PetSmart vibe...

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Does it have any uncensor patch?
Also nice game idea, the non-sence makes it really unique.

Reactions: Vioharr and a79

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Does it have any uncensor patch?
I was digging through the gamefiles a few updates ago, I'm surprised this is just now being uploaded here. Anyway, I'm pretty sure whoever makes a successful patch needs to be proficient in hex editing, because editing the sharedassets had no effect for me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
....I read the intructions...I played the first level...I have no Idea whats going on

I won with an A though....Yay????
Good quality animation. I just have no idea what's happening at any given moment. Which I imagine will make unlocking things tough.

Reactions: Safetydummy and DJD
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes