4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How do you beat stage 12? I may get to the point where only 1 girl is missing but the MC gets stuck trying to run over the wall.

Nevermind, onward to stage 13.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is it just me or does the version revert if you use the uncensored patch?
I'm pretty sure 1.07 is the final update, do you have any solid evidence to support that? It's pretty easy for me to repatch the game, but I don't think 1.08 exists.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The ending make me wonder...i become the frog-guy...so i wonder will the score make you become some thing else? I don’t like frog...

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure 1.07 is the final update, do you have any solid evidence to support that? It's pretty easy for me to repatch the game, but I don't think 1.08 exists.
i thouth there was a higher version then 1.07 my mistake then

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
best game for the month of Jan 2019. it would be nice if there are more sex position and better texture.
Skin textures actually aren't that bad, although now that it's been said, I might dig into the asset and see if they can be modified :)

Edit

Turns out this is completely possible, and works.
I used some 4k skins from TK17, which in theory works well, but I had to scale the textures to fit over the OG ones.
The skin maps are vastly different, so lots of heal tool went into play.
I was able to import them, but it really didn't look any better.

Next step is to try to resize the base textures and see if the game can handle it, or if the mesh will say NOPE were just gonna stretch this texture to all hell.

I'm uploading the raw textures here if anyone wants to try to make any edits on their own.
Welcome to send me a PM if anyone makes a good edit. Pretty easy to import back in and test.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Skin textures actually aren't that bad, although now that it's been said, I might dig into the asset and see if they can be modified :)

Edit

Turns out this is completely possible, and works.
I used some 4k skins from TK17, which in theory works well, but I had to scale the textures to fit over the OG ones.
The skin maps are vastly different, so lots of heal tool went into play.
I was able to import them, but it really didn't look any better.

Next step is to try to resize the base textures and see if the game can handle it, or if the mesh will say NOPE were just gonna stretch this texture to all hell.

I'm uploading the raw textures here if anyone wants to try to make any edits on their own.
Welcome to send me a PM if anyone makes a good edit. Pretty easy to import back in and test.
where do we put the texture?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
They have to be imported into resources.assets. Those are unedited textures, not improved in any way.
Guessing you didn't read? I'm sharing the original textures for anyone else to edit..
i skipped school to look after my cat. but thanks

Bas1978

Sep 25, 2017
Another post on authors blog 1.08 is out, according to his post this will be the last update for Rabbit burn, will see whats his next project is.

Reactions: yoyomistro

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Another post on authors blog 1.08 is out, according to his post this will be the last update for Rabbit burn, will see whats his next project is.
I REALLY hope it's character customization. Ty for the info, gonna check it right away.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Found this, possible that's it.

January 29, 2019 update - Ver 1.08
Add a setting save function to the VIP room
Add a debugging menu to a mode (test Play) to edit
Improvement of the plainness such as UI direction addition, tutorial
System optimization, bug Fix et al.

Reactions: yoyomistro

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Found this, possible that's it.

January 29, 2019 update - Ver 1.08
Add a setting save function to the VIP room
Add a debugging menu to a mode (test Play) to edit
Improvement of the plainness such as UI direction addition, tutorial
System optimization, bug Fix et al.
Thanks for the info. I was expecting something better but... oh well, thanks again. Waiting for upload.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the info. I was expecting something better but... oh well, thanks again. Waiting for upload.
Honestly depending on how the debug function works, that's pretty damned great.
Character customization as you mentioned would be a chore because of how the assets are set up. Would probably require a mountain of code reworking. I've tried modifying the base skin texture, there is only one shared by all females. I'm not sure what sets the skin tone, or hair style, etc.. But I will work on trying to improve them again soon. Post

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes