Others - Completed - Rabbit Hole [Final] [Koguma Project]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

PROS:
    There is a VIP ROOM where you can see all animations for all rabbits and all customers without clearing the whole game first.

CONS:
    The gameplay was kind of annoying to me in later stages, good thing there is a cheat!

Overall, it's a fun game, I like it but I feel like it can be better by having threesomes or including our MC with unique animations.

Also each character backstory is not declared in game but in the dlsite.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dsmoke

Short and sweet. Movement has ice physics which is odd but feels like a deliberate gameplay choice, animations are very nice if limited, gallery mode has a fun little gimmick. Do download this for a quick bit of fun.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

wowwie this game is a nice change of pace from the stuff we see on here, it's fast, sexy, creative and overall very well done! music is great, the main menu is a nice touch and the artwork is amazing, need more games like this!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KnightOf1

Game is overall relatively simple, the graphics are pleasing to the eye and the gallery is already provided for you. Games like these are always well worth playing and nice to enjoy once in awhile. Well done! (y)