Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I totally agree with you; I found the way the MC ends the relationship with her to be quite scummy, and she ends up disappearing from the game because of it.
I personally didn't have a problem with it compared to my first time playing because my MC never did anything with her so there was signs for her that something is wrong. But yeah it still feels bad the MC never really gets a chance to let her know how he feels and end it till kind of late.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
how well spreed out is that info? in the ball Ali says it's is under NDA, the MC's boss doesn't know about it, so V could be in the dark
Perhaps, but at the basic level MC is a nice guy. V knows he was married and at some point their would have been discussion about why he's not married any more. I would think he would tell the truth, I don't think he'd lie to her. He's quite clear with himself that he did the wrong thing, regardless of the reasons.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

SlavicBrah

Aug 17, 2024
V is too pushy,doesnt give him space because her biological clock is running and she wants to settle down and have kids.MC naturally doesnt want to because he has a daughter to save and probably wants to get his wife back.Thats what i got from the moment his daughter was injured.Allison path best path

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
MC naturally doesnt want to because he has a daughter to save and probably wants to get his wife back.Thats what i got from the moment his daughter was injured.Allison path best path
Pretty much.
The Allison path is arguable too good for its own good. Lily has so much priority that it seems out of place and character to spend time dating other women while working for her recovery. Rebonding with her mother to work for the same goal meanwhile, is the most therapeutic and sensible act at all.

The Lily drama may just be too important to allow the rest of the game to be relevant.

Reactions: Omiga91
Sep 3, 2020
both options are great news for the MC on Allie's path
I know brother she's my number one girl in the entire game

in fact I'm a monogamy player so I'm only focusing on her

but one of the things that really surprised me is how popular she is

I mean she is an amazing character but people usually hate the ex-wife

but not only do people love her, but they actually sympathize with her

I think it's because people understand how it feels to be cheated on

and I also think that's why a lot of people including myself do not like the MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Almost always the ex friend in media is toxic, responsible for the breakup, trying to ruin MCs present live and in the wrong. Occasionally they are harmless and neutral.
Rarely the blame is put on the MC, they are usually too good to do something faulty.

So the appeal is understandable.

Omiga91

Jan 25, 2020
I know brother she's my number one girl in the entire game

in fact I'm a monogamy player so I'm only focusing on her

but one of the things that really surprised me is how popular she is

but not only do people love her, but they actually sympathize with her

I think it's because people understand how it feels to be cheated on

and I also think that's why a lot of people including myself do not like the MC
She is justified and has the backbone to stand up for herself, she also doesn't nag the MC about his current life at all, all of those are admirable qualities, from a gameplay stand, it's a cool concept as a choice of a Love interest (if only V is this optional and not crammed into our throats) and it feels good that our version of the MC is better then the past version lol

Sep 3, 2020
Almost always the ex friend in media is toxic, responsible for the breakup, trying to ruin MCs present live and in the wrong. Occasionally they are harmless and neutral.
Rarely the blame is put on the MC, they are usually too good to do something faulty.

So the appeal is understandable.
exactly brother and I think it's fair

because I don't show Mercy to women who cheat in these games

and rightfully so because that's horrible so why should I go easy on MC just

because he's a male character

I love that so far everybody who's played this game has called out the MC on his bulshit

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes