xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Allison path best path
Maybe for you, but I personally can't see why someone who cheated on their significant other would want to go back to them, especially since they got caught and dumped for that. It don't make sense.

If someone cheats, it means some things in their relationship or marriage don't work out anymore and they want something different and better than what they had, which means that going back to the person they cheated on for not giving them that extra "something" they were looking for by hooking up or dating other ppl don't make any sense and will most likely have the same outcome eventually.

Lily has so much priority that it seems out of place and character to spend time dating other women while working for her recovery. Rebonding with her mother to work for the same goal meanwhile, is the most therapeutic and sensible act at all.
There's no real reason why one would cancel out the other tho. The MC works his ass off for Lily, he made it clear she's being his no1 priority at the moment, and since his marriage to her mom didn't work out, he's free to find his happiness with another woman or just fuck around without giving a shit about being in another serious commitment. Neither of those makes him a bad father, they only make him human.

I think it's because people understand how it feels to be cheated on

and I also think that's why a lot of people including myself do not like the MC
Ppl who got cheated on need to understand that they went through this just bcz their partners missed something in their relationship, which means they share part of the blame in the cheating too. In our case, it's Allison's fault her man looked for comfort in other women's arms, she admitted it herself their marriage wasn't a happy one and both of them mostly ignored the other's problems, when both of them could've gone better about it and do a lot more to save their failing marriage than what they did, so that's that.

There's no need to become over-emotional or, fuck forbid, even physically aggressive over something like this. The best solution is, IMHO, to talk things out, see where both of you made a mistake and then decide if it's worth getting back together or not. Constantly bitching about it or hating each other for this won't solve anything, it'll only make things worse.

Going back to our fictional case again, your sweet dear Allison did NOT have the necessary emotional maturity to process this information, despite admitting their marriage wasn't heading toward something good, and this is a big minus to her character, cuz I'd expect a... let's say, "very emotional and quickly to fall in love" V to lash out like that and throw everything they built together down the toilet, not her, a supposedly calm, intelligent, reasonable woman AND mother. It's the very reason why I don't understand all the appeal in her character and support for her ridiculous Kardashian-comical anger outbursts, especially since she's easily forgiven for something Veronica went through at least once or twice, which would explain perfectly well her pushy, clingy personality.

Can't wait for Jake to introduce his two co-ed girlfriends to Allison. :BootyTime:
I mean, unless you deliberately want to see her give both of them the Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees treatment and cut MC's cheating dick off afterward, I don't think that's a good idea, especially in her current state of mind.:sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe for you, but I personally can't see why someone who cheated on their significant other would want to go back to them, especially since they got caught and dumped for that. It don't make sense.

If someone cheats, it means some things in their relationship or marriage don't work out anymore and they want something different and better than what they had, which means that going back to the person they cheated on for not giving them that extra "something" they were looking for by hooking up or dating other ppl don't make any sense and will most likely have the same outcome eventually.

There's no real reason why one would cancel out the other tho. The MC works his ass off for Lily, he made it clear she's being his no1 priority at the moment, and since his marriage to her mom didn't work out, he's free to find his happiness with another woman or just fuck around without giving a shit about being in another serious commitment. Neither of those makes him a bad father, they only make him human.

Ppl who got cheated on need to understand that they went through this just bcz their partners missed something in their relationship, which means they share part of the blame in the cheating too. In our case, it's Allison's fault her man looked for comfort in other women's arms, she admitted it herself their marriage wasn't a happy one and both of them mostly ignored the other's problems, when both of them could've gone better about it and do a lot more to save their failing marriage than what they did, so that's that.

There's no need to become over-emotional or, fuck forbid, even physically aggressive over something like this. The best solution is, IMHO, to talk things out, see where both of you made a mistake and then decide if it's worth getting back together or not. Constantly bitching about it or hating each other for this won't solve anything, it'll only make things worse.

Going back to our fictional case again, your sweet dear Allison did NOT have the necessary emotional maturity to process this information, despite admitting their marriage wasn't heading toward something good, and this is a big minus to her character, cuz I'd expect a... let's say, "very emotional and quickly to fall in love" V to lash out like that and throw everything they built together down the toilet, not her, a supposedly calm, intelligent, reasonable woman AND mother. It's the very reason why I don't understand all the appeal in her character and support for her ridiculous Kardashian-comical anger outbursts, especially since she's easily forgiven for something Veronica went through at least once or twice, which would explain perfectly well her pushy, clingy personality.

I mean, unless you deliberately want to see her give both of them the Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees treatment and cut MC's cheating dick off afterward, I don't think that's a good idea, especially in her current state of mind.:sneaky:
nobody deserves to be cheated on

maybe it's partly her fault the marriage didn't work but nobody

but it's not her faulty he cheated

just because you have problems in your marriage that's no excuse to cheat

do you know how it feels that when you close your eyes you are imagining your partner kissing and touching someone else

and the pain anybody thinks it's not a big deal

and it's nothing to get that upset over I don't even know what to say

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Ppl who got cheated on need to understand that they went through this just bcz their partners missed something in their relationship, which means they share part of the blame in the cheating too.
No, cheating is entirely on the person doing it. This is peak delusional cope; if they want to move on from the partner then they should properly break things off first then go find someone else. As long as they're committed to a relationship, they have a responsibility to see it through. Allison certainly upheld that because she was just as unhappy with th relationship, but she still had a clear enough moral compass to not cheat.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

maybe it's partly her fault the marriage didn't work but nobody

but it's not her faulty he cheated

just because you have problems in your marriage that's no excuse to cheat

do you know how it feels that when you close your eyes you are imagining your partner kissing and touching someone else

and the pain anybody thinks it's not a big deal

and it's nothing to get that upset over I don't even know what to say
I'm out of reactions, but I really wanted to put a Red Heart on your post my friend.

red-heart.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
No, cheating is entirely on the person doing it. This is peak delusional cope; if they want to move on from the partner then they should properly break things off first then go find someone else. As long as they're committed to a relationship, they have a responsibility to see it through. Allison certainly upheld that because she was just as unhappy with th relationship, but she still had a clear enough moral compass to not cheat.
God I love you so much right now bro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Never said anyone does, maybe only someone that's an already-known serial cheater doing that for the heck of it, BUT if a guy don't want to be cheated on, he should work on himself, his body and mind, his relationship, put his woman's needs first without forgetting his and risking to become a simp, show her love, support, treat her with respect, show her how much he appreciates her, to put it shortly, all that basic shit any therapist would mention to you, and he won't be cheated on. But assuming it still happens, and none of those are the problem, he's better off letting that bitch go fuck herself, cuz she's bound to come crawling back to him IF he checked off his list all the aforementioned stuff. If he didn't, then better luck next time... life's harsh like that and won't wait on anyone to start getting prepared after it's too late, and honestly, hearing a man putting ALL the blame on his woman for something he's most likely at least partly to blame is cringe asf.

Yes, I heard of and seen examples like that IRL and felt the need to facepalm myself and throw some of those fuckers out the damn window for their lack of accountability.

Nope, never did and never will do, cuz I know to respect and appreciate my woman, the complete opposite of what Allison did in her marriage to the MC. I repeat, I'm not defending the MC's actions, more so since he has a daughter and knew what the risks were of getting caught, but I also understand why he'd cheat.

Hope we'll get a lil more information about the MC's cheating in one of the next updates, and I sincerely hope we can "thank" that cunt from the bottom of our hearts for running her stupid mouth about it.

No, cheating is entirely on the person doing it. This is peak delusional cope
Lol, you can call it that all you want, don't really care, but reality and ppl who went through it will simply call it real-life shit. Sadly, there's tons of examples on this kinda shit, regardless of gender or if it happened in a simple relationship or a long-term marriage with kids, lots of personal assets and money and all that.

There's no need to go into off-topic territory more than we already did to point out a few obvious facts, but let's simply put it like this... anyone who neglects their partner, and said partner has options to choose from, will be cheated on... ANYONE. You're welcome to put my lil theory into practice and see what happens. Don't come crying to me if y'all women dump you afterward tho.

As long as they're committed to a relationship, they have a responsibility to see it through. Allison certainly upheld that because she was just as unhappy with th relationship, but she still had a clear enough moral compass to not cheat.
Allison herself said she was unhappy, felt like she wasn't loved, supported and appreciated enough by her husband, and their marriage was failing even without the MC cheating on her, just like the MC admitted he took the easy way out, when he could've done a lot more to save it. They're both to blame, the MC more than her of course (it's a 60-40 percentage of the blame, IMO), but claiming she was innocent or not that much to blame for his cheating is a ridiculous whataboutism or fanboi argument and nothing more than that, cuz her own admission contradicts your claim.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
See, I view it differently. Firstly, I am in complete agreement with the "cheating is bad" comments. I am totally against it and have no sympathy for cheaters. But here, I didn't cheat on Allie. That was before I came along. I am the new MC, who wants to treat her how she deserves to be treated, and wants to put the family back together again. That's the game I'm playing.

Sep 3, 2020
Never said anyone does, maybe only someone that's an already-known serial cheater doing that for the heck of it, BUT if a guy don't want to be cheated on, he should work on himself, his body and mind, his relationship, put his woman's needs first without forgetting his and risking to become a simp, show her love, support, treat her with respect, show her how much he appreciates her, to put it shortly, all that basic shit any therapist would mention to you, and he won't be cheated on. But assuming it still happens, and none of those are the problem, he's better off letting that bitch go fuck herself, cuz she's bound to come crawling back to him IF he checked off his list all the aforementioned stuff. If he didn't, then better luck next time... life's harsh like that and won't wait on anyone to start getting prepared after it's too late, and honestly, hearing a man putting ALL the blame on his woman for something he's most likely at least partly to blame is cringe asf.

Yes, I heard of and seen examples like that IRL and felt the need to facepalm myself and throw some of those fuckers out the damn window for their lack of accountability.

Nope, never did and never will do, cuz I know to respect and appreciate my woman, the complete opposite of what Allison did in her marriage to the MC. I repeat, I'm not defending the MC's actions, more so since he has a daughter and knew what the risks were of getting caught, but I also understand why he'd cheat.

Hope we'll get a lil more information about the MC's cheating in one of the next updates, and I sincerely hope we can "thank" that cunt from the bottom of our hearts for running her stupid mouth about it.

Lol, you can call it that all you want, don't really care, but reality and ppl who went through it will simply call it real-life shit. Sadly, there's tons of examples on this kinda shit, regardless of gender or if it happened in a simple relationship or a long-term marriage with kids, lots of personal assets and money and all that.

There's no need to go into off-topic territory more than we already did to point out a few obvious facts, but let's simply put it like this... anyone who neglects their partner, and said partner has options to choose from, will be cheated on... ANYONE. You're welcome to put my lil theory into practice and see what happens. Don't come crying to me if y'all women dump you afterward tho.

Allison herself said she was unhappy, felt like she wasn't loved, supported and appreciated enough by her husband, and their marriage was failing even without the MC cheating on her, just like the MC admitted he took the easy way out, when he could've done a lot more to save it. They're both to blame, the MC more than her of course (it's a 60-40 percentage of the blame, IMO), but claiming she was innocent or not that much to blame for his cheating is a ridiculous whataboutism or fanboi argument and nothing more than that, cuz her own admission contradicts your claim.
I don't want to get the topic deleted for being off topic so I'll just say this and end it

I don't care how bad the relationship is nobody has an excuse to cheat

cheating is one of the worst things you can do

if the relationship is that bad you can leave at any time

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't want to get the topic deleted for being off topic so I'll just say this and end it

I don't care how bad the relationship is nobody has an excuse to cheat

cheating is one of the worst things you can do

if the relationship is that bad you can leave at any time
And a woman....abused....in a controlling relationship....fearful of her personal wellbeing maybe....what may happen to her kids by her abuser....

Starts to find comfort in the arms of another......

Yeah...just leave you stupid bitch....easy....right?

The world is not that simple.

As I've said before on this thread.....if your wife ignored you for 5 years....I really do wonder how some of the people here would actually really react in the real world and not a forum. It is not always about someone being a selfish asshole who can't keep their pants on.

Just saying....somethines it really isn't as easy as it's written and people taking a moral high ground like to pretend it is. Emotions and feelings are complex sometimes. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
To add my 20c, I see the 2 things as separate in this particular situation. The breakdown of the marriage / the cheating. We know the marriage was screwed before the cheating and who is to blame for that is probably an even 50/50 split.

But IMO, the cheating is all on the MC in this situation. I get urges/spur of the moment/horniness, or whatever happened here. But he didn't have to cheat. I can't put any blame on Allie in this. They could have split or even stayed in the same house for Lily, but be separated. In my mind, he fucked up all on his own.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
To add my 20c, I see the 2 things as separate in this particular situation. The breakdown of the marriage / the cheating. We know the marriage was screwed before the cheating and who is to blame for that is probably an even 50/50 split.

But IMO, the cheating is all on the MC in this situation. I get urges/spur of the moment/horniness, or whatever happened here. But he didn't have to cheat. I can't put any blame on Allie in this. They could have split or even stayed in the same house for Lily, but be separated. In my mind, he fucked up all on his own.
30/70 and my client offers to cover medical expenses for Lily's treatments

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
And a woman....abused....in a controlling relationship....fearful of her personal wellbeing maybe....what may happen to her kids by her abuser....

Starts to find comfort in the arms of another......

Yeah...just leave you stupid bitch....easy....right?

The world is not that simple.

As I've said before on this thread.....if your wife ignored you for 5 years....I really do wonder how some of the people here would actually really react in the real world and not a forum. It is not always about someone being a selfish asshole who can't keep their pants on.

Just saying....somethines it really isn't as easy as it's written and people taking a moral high ground like to pretend it is. Emotions and feelings are complex sometimes. Just food for thought.
Wait, you think what abuse victims do after experiencing it is... cheat? The last thing most abuse victims think about is getting into another relationship, and in fact swear off dating for a while due to their mistrust. There's a huge difference between experiencing abuse and being in an unhappy relationship.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wait, you think what abuse victims do after experiencing it is... cheat? The last thing most abuse victims think about is getting into another relationship, and in fact swear off dating for a while due to their mistrust. There's a huge difference between experiencing abuse and being in an unhappy relationship.
Many people get into relationships without that being the initial intention. You are an adult being here I assume...

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Many people get into relationships without that being the initial intention. You are an adult being here I assume...
If you're an adult and you think abuse victims' first thought is "I want to get into another relationship" as opposed to seeking help from relatives, friends or law enforcement then you're one fucked up adult lol.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes