The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Also, a reminder that there are only 2 days left to vote on who will appear in the next Extra Scene dedicated to Episode 3.2! Currently, Allison and Threesome are tied in votes . I won’t hide that we have a great idea for Allison that we’d love to present to you, but I’m also curious which girls would win the threesome and how that scene would play out.
Here's the link -
I might have missed the info and I apologize if it was already posted but do we know who won ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They desserve eachother as MC is a cheating asshole and she is a whore. Simple as that. Once MC and her actually come to terms with their actual focus of endearment, we can all move forward.
She is fine, but we are forced into her route, fuck that
everyone is entitled to their opinion
MC is not moving any further along his human journey, the whole game is him stuck in hook ups la la land.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I find the Veronica hate a bit nuts, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong.
I mean yeah she technically doesn't do anything wrong but she is a bit much for most people so it's understandable why many dislike her like I do. Also it's not possible to have a wrong opinion as a opinion is just that.

Last edited:

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
I feel fucking violated, a racetit game with a main character that looks similar to me and in a perfect recount of a story that resides in my brain from my younger years. What in the absolute fuck? I'm so down to play.

ejecto.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I feel fucking violated, a racetit game with a main character that looks similar to me and in a perfect recount of a story that resides in my brain from my younger years. What in the absolute fuck? I'm so down to play.

View attachment 4032350
I'm really sorry to tell you, but .... I don't know how to say it... you don't look like the MC, not even far, no chance! Do yourself a favor and buy yourself a mirror.

• Angry
Reactions: MaxRichard

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Are you a hairy gentleman too ? :BootyTime:

I'm really sorry to tell you, but .... I don't know how to say it... you don't look like the MC, not even far, no chance! Do yourself a favor and buy yourself a mirror.
That's Tyrese Gibson, amigo :WaitWhat:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1726333362245.png
Dev is a little behind on their self-imposed 3 week deadline, but thinks can still make it.
Dev got all the plans and outlines in there, it's just filling in the blanks, can't wait for all to see it.
anyone has any news about act 2?
who will appear in the next Extra Scene dedicated to Episode 3.2!
Currently, Allison and Threesome are tied in votes
1726333658977.png
Next week is the 3 weeks deadline coming up ...

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
She is fine, but we are forced into her route, fuck that
If you take negative routes like not meeting up with her, ignoring her phone call and texting, not going on the hike, not doing the massage, pushing off going on dates, she eventually texts you to say she is going out of country for a "reset" and to consider you and her on an indefinite break. The MC says something about 'breaking up over text?' After that, you don't see her in the content again... at least not until the end of current content. So not entirely forced to do anything with her at all from the get-go.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes