Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
She is fine, but we are forced into her route, fuck that
yeah like someone else you aren't forced into her route at all. It's all on you the player if you do things with her I replayed the game during the last update and I skipped every bit of her content never even had sex with her once. So she is anything but forced.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
I'm really sorry to tell you, but .... I don't know how to say it... you don't look like the MC, not even far, no chance! Do yourself a favor and buy yourself a mirror.
I hate to break it to you, but I'm one of the very very few handsome nerds that exist and I am one of those mythological unicorns. Thank you for the advice, I forgot mirrors exist.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
yup I dumped her ass as fast as possible. If she can't give the MC more than a week after the accident to try to deal with some stuff before trying to get into an exclusive relationship she can fuck right off and get out of my life is how I saw things. As to me it felt like she doesn't care all that much for how he is feeling or going through instead is being a bit selfish if she can't give him time after the accident with his daughter. Now if she waited i don't know like a 3 weeks - 4 weeks at least before seeing how he was doing and if he seemed like he was doing better then tried I wouldn't of had an issue with it. Instead she just went for it without getting a feeling how he was doing.

Now I may be a bit harsh but that is kind of how I saw things.
It's for the best. Player character has been taking advantage of her for months, and better for her heart to be broken sooner rather than later.

She is a female simp and needs to find someone who treats her right

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
My reason for disliking Veronica is her insane jealousy. She wants Jasmine fired just because she's good-looking, even if MC has shown no interest in her.
I don't like V at all, but to be fair Jasmine was being a bitch and winding her up, being quite disrespectful to her boss, professor and his 'girl' who is also a professor. If I was MC, she would have been fired or given a final warning, instead of letting it go because she flashed her boobs, and now he continues to let Jas walk all over him.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't like V at all, but to be fair Jasmine was being a bitch and winding her up, being quite disrespectful to her boss, professor and his 'girl' who is also a professor. If I was MC, she would have been fired or given a final warning, instead of letting it go because she flashed her boobs, and now he continues to let Jas walk all over him.
For me wasn't a big deal that she was winding V up as if I recall V did start it but yeah she shouldn't of done it either she is being childish there and adding fuel to the fire. I would of at least threaten her to not do it again no need to make things worst or cause more problems / drama even if I blame V for starting it. ( unless I recall that scene incorrectly) I did not like her bossing the MC around when it came to the convention or whatever though especially cause it's just a excuse for Jas to have a vacation.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
I think I'm the only one who likes V at the moment, I heard people were pissed off at her and all of the reasons why are hilarious. I guess I have to go down the road with her a bit but so far she's been wonderful. Insane, but wonderful.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: VOYEUR and AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think I'm the only one who likes V at the moment, I heard people were pissed off at her and all of the reasons why are hilarious. I guess I have to go down the road with her a bit but so far she's been wonderful. Insane, but wonderful.
I mean I can understand why some may like her just depends where that line is for you if it's crossed. Cause she does seem like she could be a decent character if I gave her the time of day. But for me she crossed that line of no return when she asked the MC again about a serious relationship maybe only a week after his daughters accident. That was enough for me to wash my hands of her. I just felt she really isn't giving the MC any time to deal with any personal issues and doesn't help any to bring relationship issues into the mix when it's the last thing he needs to think about , now if she would of waited longer l would of had zero issue.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I mean I can understand why some may like her just depends where that line is for you if it's crossed. Cause she does seem like she could be a decent character if I gave her the time of day. But for me she crossed that line of no return when she asked the MC again about a serious relationship maybe only a week after his daughters accident. That was enough for me to wash my hands of her. I just felt she really isn't giving the MC any time to deal with any personal issues and doesn't help any to bring relationship issues into the mix when it's the last thing he needs to think about , now if she would of waited longer l would of had zero issue.
I personally feel like that is a weird reason not to like her. Its ok for the MC to chase and have sex with his students or get a blowjob from Natalya the day after his daughter ends up in the hospital, but a girl who he casually is seeing can't ask for a serious relationship. If it is not ok for her to push a realtionship, then no love interest should have any involvement with the MC either because we are working on the same timeline where the MC's daughter is still in the hospital, so no one should get romantically involved, if that is your reasoning for not liking V.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I personally feel like that is a weird reason not to like her. Its ok for the MC to chase and have sex with his students or get a blowjob from Natalya the day after his daughter ends up in the hospital, but a girl who he casually is seeing can't ask for a serious relationship. If it is not ok for her to push a realtionship, then no love interest should have any involvement with the MC either because we are working on the same timeline where the MC's daughter is still in the hospital, so no one should get romantically involved, if that is your reasoning for not liking V.
I have no issue V wants something more but it's just the time period doesn't feel right to me it's almost like she is only thinking of her self but not the MC at least that's how it feels to me. The difference for me for V compared to every other LI is it's up to me to go for something serious or not while V is forcing the issue. Up to this point none of the other relationships are anything but casual ( sure they are leading to something serious but not there yet). It just doesn't seem like a big deal to me when it's kept casual and on us as the player if we want some casual sex it's not like they are asking for something serious.

That might not make sense to you but for me it makes total sense as there is a difference between keeping something casual and not when the MC isn't in right state of mind for something beyond anything casual.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I saw it won't have harem, then is the game telling you to stick to 1 girl the whole game?
Devotion to one woman are guaranted to happen, otherwise its unclear if and how relationships with multiple girls work.
The game code keeps cheating in consideration, so you can mash with multiple girls, but they are very likely adressing those issues and there will be consequences. The game branches out occasionally as well, so your attention to each love interest is further divided. Maybe the more liberal ones are cool with a casual relationship, but some like the ex-wife will naturally respond if MC cheats (again).

Kookiezie

Dec 22, 2023
Devotion to one woman are guaranted to happen, otherwise its unclear if and how relationships with multiple girls work.
The game code keeps cheating in consideration, so you can mash with multiple girls, but they are very likely adressing those issues and there will be consequences. The game branches out occasionally as well, so your attention to each love interest is further divided. Maybe the more liberal ones are cool with a casual relationship, but some like the ex-wife will naturally respond if MC cheats (again).
Ahh okay i see, so you need to watch your relationship with other girls carefully

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ahh okay i see, so you need to watch your relationship with other girls carefully
Likely, the game is too much in the early stages for my claim, to be fair. MC is currently not commiting to anyone and still playing the field and getting introduced to everyone.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes