Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ahh okay i see, so you need to watch your relationship with other girls carefully
There is only one girl you have to commit to right now but that is near the end of chapter 2 if I recall correctly. Otherwise you can pretty treat all the relationships as casual for now no real consequences yet but some of the girls are catching feelings for sure so it's only a matter of time.

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I mean I can understand why some may like her just depends where that line is for you if it's crossed. Cause she does seem like she could be a decent character if I gave her the time of day. But for me she crossed that line of no return when she asked the MC again about a serious relationship maybe only a week after his daughters accident. That was enough for me to wash my hands of her. I just felt she really isn't giving the MC any time to deal with any personal issues and doesn't help any to bring relationship issues into the mix when it's the last thing he needs to think about , now if she would of waited longer l would of had zero issue.
There was one conversation with her while pursuing her path, I *think* was pretty early on, where she said she was just wanting to know if the MC could see the relationship going anywhere or not. The response choices were "Yes", "No", and "Maybe...". I'll have to double check the saves to see. Choosing Yes, made it a bit more 'serious' of a relationship, but there were still ways that could possibly be exits that I didn't try.

One of my personal favorite scenes in the entire game was with V at Yoga, with the toy. :devilish:

Reactions: MagicMan753

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Whoever wrote the true statement opening up the car to replace a racecar part with a better racecar part when you're already there is a genius.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got to say, from a player's perspective who is a racecar nut, I have absolutely adored this game so far. Thank you.
pfp checks out!

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
I mean I can understand why some may like her just depends where that line is for you if it's crossed. Cause she does seem like she could be a decent character if I gave her the time of day. But for me she crossed that line of no return when she asked the MC again about a serious relationship maybe only a week after his daughters accident. That was enough for me to wash my hands of her. I just felt she really isn't giving the MC any time to deal with any personal issues and doesn't help any to bring relationship issues into the mix when it's the last thing he needs to think about , now if she would of waited longer l would of had zero issue.
That's more on the devs and how they wrote the story. MC isn't exactly upfront with V on his relationship with Lily and her accident. So she has absolutely no idea that he's in such a tense situation, so how can she be blamed for asking for them to be official?

If anything, the MC is a bit of a dick for leading her on for so long when she's looking for a serious partner.

I do admit that the game choices do sort of shoehorn you into accepting or rejecting her, but that's honestly the fault of the dev's writing.

I'm not being a simp, I'm just stating the facts.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Whoever wrote the true statement opening up the car to replace a racecar part with a better racecar part when you're already there is a genius.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got to say, from a player's perspective who is a racecar nut, I have absolutely adored this game so far. Thank you.
Your S2K (if it's yours) looks sick, dude!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I don't like V at all, but to be fair Jasmine was being a bitch and winding her up, being quite disrespectful to her boss, professor and his 'girl' who is also a professor. If I was MC, she would have been fired or given a final warning, instead of letting it go because she flashed her boobs, and now he continues to let Jas walk all over him.
Ya, while Jasmine is physically attractive (love her pierced nips), her personality puts me off. Way too pushy / masculine / immature personality - no offense intended to people who like that, though, I know we all have our preferences.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Ya, while Jasmine is physically attractive (love her pierced nips), her personality puts me off. Way too pushy / masculine / immature personality - no offense intended to people who like that, though, I know we all have our preferences.
Same. I much prefer the asian friend (Alexa? sorry, it's been a while) over her, but sadly there's no content there. To be honest, none of the LIs here are actually great character-wise, but I'm willing to overlook that issue because of the overall quality of the title, if that makes sense.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I feel exactly the same, I started off doing a path for Jasmine, but had to drop it. I get that lots of people find that type of personality enjoyable (it's pretty popular in AVNS), but it mostly just grates on me. I'm not complaining, I've still got 3 LI paths going, and it's good that there is types for everyone.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I feel exactly the same, I started off doing a path for Jasmine, but had to drop it. I get that lots of people find that type of personality enjoyable (it's pretty popular in AVNS), but it mostly just grates on me. I'm not complaining, I've still got 3 LI paths going, and it's good that there is types for everyone.
If she wasn't a redhead, like many LI's in VN's, she would be far, far less popular.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Jasmine's personality is a mix bag for me. I like it and don't like it at the same time because to me she is honestly a really fun character. I only see one thing about her being a negative for me and that's how she was being bossy about the conference cause she clearly wanted to take advantage and use it as a work vacation. That's the only negative and strike she has so far for me not that big of a deal yet I will see how it progresses if remains a top tier LI for me or not.

Even if I was someone that drops playing character path over not liking them for me I feel like Id be judging her too quickly over one thing I disliked. I would want to see if that bossy part gets worst or not cause overall she is a great and fun character besides that one negative to me. As of right now she has more positives than negatives for me.

Really the only characters I do not like at all in this game is Alexa and V still not sure if I will play their paths or not. Usually I don't skip paths of characters I dislike but man these 2 kind of get under my skin or I find them annoying for one reason or another.

If she wasn't a redhead, like many LI's in VN's, she would be far, far less popular.
For sure only people that actually liked her would play her path . but id still play her path if she was a blonde or something I love me some pierced titties + love how she has an ass / lower back tattoo and so far I find her fun

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Same. I much prefer the asian friend (Alexa? sorry, it's been a while) over her, but sadly there's no content there. To be honest, none of the LIs here are actually great character-wise, but I'm willing to overlook that issue because of the overall quality of the title, if that makes sense.
Wait, you dislike Jammin for being to pushy, but like borderline stalker alexa more? Doesnt make any sense. Alexa is annoyingly pushy, much more then Jammin.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Jasmine's personality is a mix bag for me. I like it and don't like it at the same time because to me she is honestly a really fun character. I only see one thing about her being a negative for me and that's how she was being bossy about the conference cause she clearly wanted to take advantage and use it as a work vacation. That's the only negative and strike she has so far for me not that big of a deal yet I will see how it progresses if remains a top tier LI for me or not.

Even if I was someone that drops playing character path over not liking them for me I feel like Id be judging her too quickly over one thing I disliked. I would want to see if that bossy part gets worst or not cause overall she is a great and fun character besides that one negative to me. As of right now she has more positives than negatives for me.

Really the only characters I do not like at all in this game is Alexa and V still not sure if I will play their paths or not. Usually I don't skip paths of characters I dislike but man these 2 kind of get under my skin or I find them annoying for one reason or another.
Same here, I don't mind the personality and just see it as playful (sometimes overly so, but not problematically so). The main things that came up for me were how quick she is to flash you, not only on school grounds but also behind the back of another faculty member (regardless of who that was), and the push to make her part of the official team for events. Not only the conference, as by then she has at least started to show some worth in project terms, but for the gala, where there was no reason for me to take her (especially given the alternatives). It might have been better to go alone than take Jasmine (even if in hindsight she might have been slightly useful once there).

And Alexa... I really don't like – she is definitely the overly pushy one.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.70 star(s) 183 Votes