The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Same. I much prefer the asian friend (Alexa? sorry, it's been a while) over her, but sadly there's no content there.
Alexa ? :unsure: The asian chick with the constant fuck me eyes who can't spend 5 minutes without making a sexual innuendo, flash him her pussy during an examen, sends him boobs pics for three episodes, invited herself during the bal, and masturbates while watching the main character having sex with Veronica in the parking ?

Is she was just a little bit more pushy, she would straight up rape him. :WutFace:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I know I'm going to be trashed and maybe banned from the thread, but I'll be honest with you, I was never interested in her because of her tattoos. But I have to agree with you.
Nothing wrong with that. I'd go no tattoos and no piercings every time if given the choice, even though it's natural to have some variation now and then. A lot of the time, tattoos in these games are overdone though, I must live in and hang around the wrong places, because none of the beautiful women I see are nearly so heavily tattooed (thankfully). Would be interesting to see a special render series with some of these inked girls as blank canvasses...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nothing wrong with that. I'd go no tattoos and no piercings every time if given the choice, even though it's natural to have some variation now and then. A lot of the time, tattoos in these games are overdone though, I must live in and hang around the wrong places, because none of the beautiful women I see are nearly so heavily tattooed (thankfully). Would be interesting to see a special render series with some of these inked girls as blank canvasses...
What always makes me curipous about these things is that the devs obviously have no fecking clue..at all...how much tattoos actually cost...

I always wonder how these 18, 19, 20 year old girls etc found the cash for all their ink when they don't have jobs....

As for the tat/piercing issue...doesn;t bother me though Jasmin is overly tatted for my liking. I have tats, have nipple piercing myselkf, I'd be a hypocrite to say I didn't like lol...I just don't like her personality and as for an actual mature MC, she is nothing more than some good fun on a Friday night and if anyone thinks this young party girl would ever be ready to settle down with a young'ish guy who is already divorced and has a kid....well...

Reactions: Elduriel

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
What always makes me curipous about these things is that the devs obviously have no fecking clue..at all...how much tattoos actually cost...

I always wonder how these 18, 19, 20 year old girls etc found the cash for all their ink when they don't have jobs....

As for the tat/piercing issue...doesn;t bother me though Jasmin is overly tatted for my liking. I have tats, have nipple piercing myselkf, I'd be a hypocrite to say I didn't like lol...I just don't like her personality and as for an actual mature MC, she is nothing more than some good fun on a Friday night and if anyone thinks this young party girl would ever be ready to settle down with a young'ish guy who is already divorced and has a kid....well...
Young-ish guy, who is also far from being saint in a matter of serious relationships, on top of that - who also participates in illegal street racing...
It depends on your play-style I guess, but I would say they are worth each other, in fact, Jasmine would be the best candidate for a GF as of right now (only my humble opinion).

Also, she already got out of a "horny teenage aka party girl" bubble, at least for me (compared to the beginning of the game).
So, I hope that she will become more mature during the game, that is if you're gonna play her route.

In generalI am curious how some of LIs routes are gonna be developed through out the game.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

party animal Miller is making a comeback then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018

Tons of ways to do that honestly. Had friends who ended up doing their sleevs mostly themselves, have another friend who was really close to a tattoo artist so got it basically for free, could have worked part-time in the past, could have inherited money, could have loaned money, could have gotten it in a backwater town, or work out a deal where they model the tattoos for PR purposes for a large discount etc.
It also really depends on where you go and where you are. Even a good tattoo artist can be cheap if they're situated in a small town compared to something like NY, LA or so.

But yeah, tattoos can get expensive real fast. A really good artist in a large city and you might be looking at 5 - 10k, a good artist in a small town and you'll probably be looking at anywhere between 2.5k - 5k per sleeve.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I know I'm going to be trashed and maybe banned from the thread, but I'll be honest with you, I was never interested in her because of her tattoos. But I have to agree with you.
While I mostly agree with you as im not big into tattoo's especially alot of them, it also really depends on the girl for me some I think it works for their overall appearance and look. For me they work for Jasmine instead of against tho I can see getting rid of her butterfly tramp stamp or whatever as it is kind of a dumb one tho I have a weakness for tramp stamp tattoo's or any in the same area as one so I love it lol.

But I can understand not being into her if it's something you really don't like tho im not one that really cares about the appearance of a LI if I like their characters.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
heeey, we need a ban! :ROFLMAO:
or two
i mean, i feel you, just not with tattoos, but piercings.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I have personally weak spot for redheads, and usually go in game after them, but heavy tattoos are big turn off for me. I don't say that some hearth or butterfly on her ass/ back takes me off, but those sleeves/ full back/ full side ones are meh to me. That why I'm team Alexa here. Jass route I have only due to fact that there is more Alexa scenes.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
You're not alone. 90% of the people on F95 have the same problem. Try mentioning you don't like the redhead on a thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4048292
i'm in the small miniority where I like the looks of the redhead best but rarely pick the redhead over the rest since they rarely are the best character for me haha. ( this game included in that)
Out of my top-25 LIs only 6 (maybe 7) are redheads lol, that's a minority.

In general I'm indifferent to hair color, I mean, it goes in a package with other things like general char appearance, personality, story etc

Though I noticed that when I actually pick a redhead as my favorite in a game - people tend to say - it's only because she is redhead lol, that's so not fair.
This thread is no exception, I can see from time to time comments aka - people like Jasmine only because she is redhead, it's like she is already tagged as a bad character because she is redhead.

Though I can see where is this coming from, justified I guess and goes both ways, gingers are indeed very popular on F95.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ways to get tattoos cheap: learn it yourself, know the artist, work as tattoo model, wanna-do's... or go to jail ;) money made illegally invested in tattoos cannot be seized by law enforcement by the way.
Tattooed chicks are the best. Source: married one.. twice...

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes