VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Rachel Meets Ariane [2.0] [dateariane]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

This is a game by ArianeB!! Enough said!

She was one of the pioneers in Adult gaming with Dating Arianne.

When I still only playing Japanese Dating sims, this one opened another world for me, pointing me to Elsa games and eventually to this site. Just for that It's an automatic 5 from 5.

Obviously Rachael and Ariane are beautiful as well.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Silver

An awful story. I thought it's going to be a great story judging by the way how it's started, but then it turned out to be a weird, an awful story. It started in some club, then ariane met this girl with whom she made some sort of a relationship. it first it started as a bit sexual, but then it grew up, then it turned into platonic again, but it appears as it's somewhat sexual. the developer shoved so many confusing sexual orientations into the game. on top of that some scenes like sex club doesn't even fit into the story. if rachel isn't into sex why they even get into a sex club? and if she isn't into sex why she even had sex with the waitress? let's say she doesn't figure it out then why she constantly tried to seduce, and get into the pant of ariane? so her character was made super weird. at the end it gets even more weird with confusing sexual orientations. it ends with no sex, but they kissed naked and sleep, and ariane did masturbation. she first admitted it's hard to give up the penetration of a guy, she doesn't also like obligation sex even though she is into sex a lot, but at the end she just says okay then let's just continue platonic. I dunno I can't wrap my head around this story. it doesn't make any sense. I like the character design, graphics is okay too, other than that this game has a very poor story, and the story flow.