Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Not sure if it's just me, but none of the stuff is showing up on the rack chair. The holograms and interaction options, that is. Not to mention that when I tried the edit lab function, I accidentally grabbed the chair...and couldn't take it out of the inventory.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Press "L" on keyboard to enter lab edit mode, use arrow keys to select furniture then left click to place it. To use racks, first you need to select lab subject, it is done by talking with assistant on the upper level of the lab.

Apr 19, 2018
Lots of issues like physics being very... fucked to say the least. Collisions for the small specimen thingy are also fucky, making them almost unplaceable essentially, lol.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
What do you mean by "holograms"?
The stuff that shows up in v1.9, but not in this version. Like, the subject sensitivity or climax meter or the ability to choose what to use on what. Seriously, the game is kinda missing everything as far as the "experimentation on the subject" bit goes. I select a subject, go to the testing room, hit e...and then stare at the subject helplessly because I can't do shit. At all.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Ehm... You press E, then press F to defocus, use wasd to turn camera around, scroll to zoom, all displays with stats will be on the left and right. Select "tools" with 1-0. Click and hold on parts you want to interact with, then use numbers to select how exactly you want to interact. Use X to select mode from fully mouse driven to fully automatic (speed adjusted by dragging hexagon cursor thingy up and down). You can apply cock rings to subjects by pressing Tab when interacting and dragging the item on the paper doll. To use dildos, first equip them in your inventory bottom slots, they will appear in 1-0 menu when interacting.

There is a comprehensive tutorial, you can activate it in Options by selecting Show tutorial drone (you can find it near delivery gate and requisition person).

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Just curious, but does anyone know how people change things like penis size to be larger than the character creator lets you do?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
With chems that you can research. You can then apply them on toys and wear rings to get corresponding effect on your character.

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
With chems that you can research. You can then apply them on toys and wear rings to get corresponding effect on your character.
Sorry, I put that poorly. I meant like the extreme characters that you can find on racknet.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry, I put that poorly. I meant like the extreme characters that you can find on racknet.
Character files can be modified with any text editor. They are at: *:\Users\*your user*\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\characters

edit: and your current characters are in savedata folder there.

Last edited:
Reactions: caseynbj

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
How i suppose to fap if i have to hold left click to fuck? i want it to auto fuck the subject while iam only moving the camera and watching , so how tfuck can i do that? i used x to make it automatic but still it stops fucking when i let the left click

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Ehm... You press E, then press F to defocus, use wasd to turn camera around, scroll to zoom, all displays with stats will be on the left and right. Select "tools" with 1-0. Click and hold on parts you want to interact with, then use numbers to select how exactly you want to interact. Use X to select mode from fully mouse driven to fully automatic (speed adjusted by dragging hexagon cursor thingy up and down). You can apply cock rings to subjects by pressing Tab when interacting and dragging the item on the paper doll. To use dildos, first equip them in your inventory bottom slots, they will appear in 1-0 menu when interacting.

There is a comprehensive tutorial, you can activate it in Options by selecting Show tutorial drone (you can find it near delivery gate and requisition person).
OK. but it doesn't explain where to get these sex toys you mentioned.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
OK. but it doesn't explain where to get these sex toys you mentioned.
Research different manufacturing stations, then research toys, chems, etc. Research station is on the first floor right side from the exit out of central "tube", chem station is on the left. Then you must buy apparatus from requisition person and place them in main area, and make toys there. Paid customers require toys most of the times to get properly satisfied, that is weird because you don't have any ability to buy them in the beginning, but you will get paid anyway, just less.

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes