Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
Falling through the game space is a common bug in latest version, mostly encountered after you talk with client manager and when you pleasure self (in game) during interaction with the test subject.

Last edited:

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I will never understand why people comment on obviously very furry-centric games made by and for furries and demand they add humans to them. There are already far more human-centric games out there, why not just go play with those? Hell, there's several with both already. At least one on this forum that I know of.

-edit-
Not trying to start a fight or anything, mind you- it just genuinely perplexes me.
That guy should go play Wild Life, it's the gold standard of human x furry and, very sadly, is vastly superior in quality to this game.

That said, it's reasonable to want humans in Rack 2, considering there were humans in Rack 1.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

KrisWolffe

Nov 6, 2018
New 2.10 version is so game-breakingly buggy that it's not worth the effort of upgrading. At least our saves are reverse compatible. If anyone is looking for the best in-game experience right now, I highly recommend using the 2.9 version.

PsiMage

Aug 3, 2018
I will never understand why people comment on obviously very furry-centric games made by and for furries and demand they add humans to them. There are already far more human-centric games out there, why not just go play with those? Hell, there's several with both already. At least one on this forum that I know of.

-edit-
Not trying to start a fight or anything, mind you- it just genuinely perplexes me.
Probably because both Rack 1 and earlier versions of Rack 2 had humans. Fek cut the humans because they looked stupid in Rack 2 and always said he'd add them back if he could figure out a way to make them look less dumb.

chaosaddict

Mar 31, 2019
Has anyone on windows been able to run the game without/fix various model issues? (Ears going inside head, penis moving like a wet pasta noodle, entire body also turning into a noodle the second you start walking, etc.) Is this a common issue or is it just me?

survee

Jul 18, 2017
Has anyone on windows been able to run the game without/fix various model issues? (Ears going inside head, penis moving like a wet pasta noodle, entire body also turning into a noodle the second you start walking, etc.) Is this a common issue or is it just me?
current version is totally unplayable. wait for an update.

Mar 22, 2018
Is anyone else getting this bug where leaving the test subject selection screen causes a black screen with a bunch of colors slowly expanding throughout the screen? Can't play anything because of it.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i love this game and where it's going. but i can only get the dildo, cock ring and vibrating cock ring for toys. are their any others? also any one know of any mods?

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
i love this game and where it's going. but i can only get the dildo, cock ring and vibrating cock ring for toys. are their any others? also any one know of any mods?
None other toy ATM.

I really want to know how to edit characters files, especially the entry to allow rings equipping because some characters from racknet can't be equipped with rings. Thanks in advance.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Is anyone else getting this bug where leaving the test subject selection screen causes a black screen with a bunch of colors slowly expanding throughout the screen? Can't play anything because of it.
I'm getting this too. Wtf causes this? Are we doing something wrong?

criss912

Jun 11, 2019
So i cant get past the loading assets screen. unity seems to break every time i do. i have cleared all the caches and files... what should i do?

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
People, did anyone get crushes on choosing clients moment?
In windows x64 version.

Yes, I know, it's buggy and unstable, according to information.

Upd:
Okay, in crush moment monitoring of resources shows consumption of 99% of video memori. Guess, 6 GB of VRAM just not enough.

Last edited:

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
OK. so, is there a way to get the previous versions, since the new one is currently causing game-breaking crashes? Ya know, for those of us that deleted the old versions?

Lewdcario

Feb 19, 2018
I hope human uncut dicks get updated in this game. The foreskin is extremely short and is basically gone when the male gets hard. In real life, some dicks have it short, some have it covering the head but pulls back a bit when they gets hard and some have really droopy, long foreskins that stay covering the head and drooping even when hard. Will this ever get fixed Fek?

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
0.2.10 is playable: Don't use masturbate / be in 1st person before talking to the client manager.

Update / Import an old game save can occur partial update (camera change / less anims).
Purple science is more easily collected with two clients (at least one of both client need to don't like sex group / exhibitionism)

I still don't know why some racknet characters can't be equipped with cock rings.

Reactions: akulami
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes