deerwings

Jul 27, 2017
It's definitely 2.9 even if the changelog is still 2.8. But is anyone else having the problem where there is no fur on the subjects? Horses look like rats, and there's no way to put hair on the head anymore. I've deleted the folder in AppData and even deleted the registry key before running and still no fur.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
This game makes my laptop stupid hot, it even caused a shut down because of it. What's the best way to avoid this, just lower the graphics settings on startup?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Anyway

Mar 19, 2018
This game looks so good, with the exception that anything furry immediately kills my mood which in turn makes a great idea not enjoyable for me :cry:

Why is it so hard to find a game with such a massive amount of actual customization, a dev who seems to actually care and that many kinks where you are not forced into the furry fetish? I'm sorry for rambling, I just wish there was a game like this without the massive focus on furry content.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
This game makes my laptop stupid hot, it even caused a shut down because of it. What's the best way to avoid this, just lower the graphics settings on startup?
Lower the graphics and buy yourself a cooling pad, or at least keep your laptop elevated or something. Laptops in general will heat up especially in an unoptimized game like this. How long have you had this laptop? Have you opened it up and cleaned it recently? Have you replaced the thermal paste at all since you got it? If you feel you don't know how to open it up without damaging it then find the model of your laptop and look up a tutorial on how to open it and clean it without damaging anything or take it to someone or some place where they can clean your laptop.

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Lower the graphics and buy yourself a cooling pad, or at least keep your laptop elevated or something ... How long have you had this laptop? Have you opened it up and cleaned it recently?
- I'll try lowering the graphics next time.
- I actually bought an elevated cooling pad recently, it's been working great! Almost every game and program that caused the heat to rise and the fans to go at full power no longer do so. This game is the only exception so far. It gets real hot, real quickly!
- The laptop is fairly new, bought it only a handful of months ago. Haven't even looked at the underside to see how it opens, but it shouldn't be in (urgent) need of cleaning!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
- I'll try lowering the graphics next time.
- I actually bought an elevated cooling pad recently, it's been working great! Almost every game and program that caused the heat to rise and the fans to go at full power no longer do so. This game is the only exception so far. It gets real hot, real quickly!
- The laptop is fairly new, bought it only a handful of months ago. Haven't even looked at the underside to see how it opens, but it shouldn't be in (urgent) need of cleaning!
Also check if your laptop has both an integrated and a dedicated GPU. It might be using the integrated one and making it heat up like crazy. If it's using the dedicated one, go to its control panel and check to see if the game is using maximum performance. There's tutorials that will tell you more, but this game shouldn't be using maximum performance because it's not optimized properly and might be forcing the GPU to run at 100% all the time when it doesn't need to but the main thing is, this game was never optimized well.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrystalStuck

Greymor

Sep 17, 2018
This consistently crashes for me at startup. ive got a pretty powerful rig so its not that. any ideas?

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone else having the issue where the game won't convert your old save file? I'm having issues and wondering if I should just delete the save itself.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone else having the issue where the game won't convert your old save file? I'm having issues and wondering if I should just delete the save itself.
I had that exact same issue, had to go into the AppData folder and find the save files, then delete the folder they came in. Booted up the game and it re-installed just fine (minus the save of course)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
a few issues:
1) The performance of this game is almost non existent. Huge lag spikes. Oh and god forbid you spawn more than 3 NPCs in the test chamber... Needs serious optimization. Lowest settings seem to work fine tho.
2) Physics. I've noticed that almost everything that has jiggle physics can be broken.
>tries titfuck animation
>boobs escape into another dimension
Im 60-50% sure your boobs are not supposed to implode into a wormhole when someone touches them.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
>tries titfuck animation
>boobs escape into another dimension
Im 60-50% sure your boobs are not supposed to implode into a wormhole when someone touches them.
I like how low your percentages are.
Maybe it's catering to a niche fetish, I try not to judge lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karenchik

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Also noticed a game breaking bug when opening the changelog in-game, whole screen turns black and my computer freezes. Gotta do a system restart to fix it

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes