YinZone25

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone getting the issue where when you scroll over racknet characters it says "Preparing Game Files" cause it says I'm missing some files but it ends up staying at 0%. Don't really know what I'm missing in terms of what files those could be.

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
Haven't played this game since v 0.2.5, but decided to give it a go and upload the new build.

And oh. my. god. What the hell is happening to the game?

All the blur and lens flare effects, textures not uploading, animations gotten worse, some bodies flying around in every single direction possible. What the hell?

Its cool to see some new stuff like kissing being added, but why kissing is actually licking?
Why do so many animations look so awkward now? BJ are now done with closed mouths, HJ are now being done at awkwardly high hights even when subject doesnt have overly large dick, fondle at some apparats looks insanely bizzare and most of the animations now have a very awkward machine-like pace to it.

What happened to boobs? Why do they all look like rocks allways 90 grad horizontal all the time? Why are they so unnatural all of a sudden?
90degreeboobs.png
They were so gorgeous, what did he do to them? And why?

- Decided to upload a couple of characters through the Racknet and found out that all of the characters that are previous to the last version are now males, even if they shouldn't be. Decided that its not a big deal and that I could simply customize and resave them as females, which doesnt take a lot of time.
- Found out that when customizing, certain mesh of the character will go damn berserk and fly away somewhere into space, leaving you like that until you reload the session.
- After realoading the session finding out that you have around 70% your textures on your hair and additional meshes being compeltely white without any maps on.
- Decided that it wasnt such a big deal, only to find out then a strange error that I havent ever had before - whenever I load the subjects list to choose from, game decided to stop loading. The only way to get out was to alt+f4.
Found out that the problem was with the characters for some reason, so I had to reinstall the game and wiping out the entire C/.../LocalLow/Fek folder. Didnt want to do that because I wanted to save all the characters, so decided to add them back.
- After adding them back manually found out that game no longer sees them as favourites, thus never giving them to me as an option.
- Added char-s to the "custom" list, finally being able to find them at subjects list... But now they all have the same name of the player's name when I was customizing them, so they all have the same name now (not a huge deal, but sucks non the less).

Finally was able to play. Game is still enjoyable, but those goddamn tits and wakward animations are ruining the expirince. Game is still fun though.

- Later decided to play a little bit more, to find out that now I have a bug where after loading the game, I have no options of sessions that I made earlier, nor can I create a new one, its simply empty:
nooptionmenu.png

- The only way to fix that is to go to C/.../LocalLow/Fek folder and to save it somewhere else, restart the game, wait untill it reloads the folder, exit the game, go back to that folder, throw the pre-saved folder back, only then coming back to the game, being able to start NEW game, without all the lab assets that were before and with all of the preferences being back to the basic settings, needing to rearrange all of them back.

And all of that happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME whenever I want to play the game.

To all of that, I, being a totall idiot, deleted the 0.2.5. version, which ran extremely well, had no listed issues, and now I cant even play it anylonger.

What the hell is happening to that game? How the hell did it got so worse?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i download 2.9 but once i started the game it says 2.8 in the rack 2 main menu notification?? did Fek didnt add any changelog in this game??

Reactions: Shenz

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i download 2.9 but once i started the game it says 2.8 in the rack 2 main menu notification?? did Fek didnt add any changelog in this game??
the game is in 2.9 but, the changelog wasnt updated. there is a post of the changelog on page 53 i think

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
the game is in 2.9 but, the changelog wasnt updated. there is a post of the changelog on page 53 i think
ok i didnt see the version is at bottom right corner of the game but what are changes in the changelog?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
2.0.9 is really unstable for me, every time i want to chose new client it either freezes for several minutes on loading game resources or hangs my system, takes all 16 gigs of ram and crashes. :( Cleaning appdata dir didn't help. And it crashes randomly even in scenes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes