jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
@Caerna It doesn't list the colours, but you can work it out.

Hydra223

Feb 23, 2019
The game is pretty laggy for me. Idk if its a problem with my computer or not, but other than that, the game is amazing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is pretty laggy for me. Idk if its a problem with my computer or not, but other than that, the game is amazing
Couldn't say without seeing your specs.

While it isn't very well optimised yet it does need a pretty decent system to run it properly.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I can't run it. First it got stuck on rebuilding, I deleted old data and got through that but then it got stuck on starting a game with a new character.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
WINDOWS 64-bit:

WINDOWS 32-bit:

MAC:

MAC (OpenGL):

LINUX:

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
WINDOWS 64-bit:

WINDOWS 32-bit:

MAC:

MAC (OpenGL):

LINUX:
Thank you!

ACETHEHUSKY

Nov 8, 2018
i have a problem with the latest versions ever since 2.6.0v that the Brest,ears,and tail would not stand up they always just flop over even when i adjust them to the max. this just makes things look wonky and noodlely especially the tails and ears

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
i have a problem with the latest versions ever since 2.6.0v that the Brest,ears,and tail would not stand up they always just flop over even when i adjust them to the max. this just makes things look wonky and noodlely especially the tails and ears
Yep, you're not the only one. It's an ongoing error. I'm not sure if everyone gets it or not but it persists regardless of reinstall. Myself and another user left a report on the Bugtracker for the game, hopefully it will be resolves soon.

Reactions: ACETHEHUSKY

ACETHEHUSKY

Nov 8, 2018
Yep, you're not the only one. It's an ongoing error. I'm not sure if everyone gets it or not but it persists regardless of reinstall. Myself and another user left a report on the Bugtracker for the game, hopefully it will be resolves soon.
ah ok thx dude cause i thought it was just me but thats good to know :D

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Game freezes all the time. I'm not surprised though, Fek's yearly builds are always full of bugs

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes