Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Here's hoping for more in-depth graphics options...
This looks really nice and has a lot of potential but it really hurts my eyes, not to mention my GPU.
That said I also think it's taken a bit of a step into over-complicating a simple and interesting premise.
There's way too much going on right away when you get down to the first "volunteer."

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I re-downloaded the game to verify my claims, and I must correct myself; Futas (Referred to as hermaphrodites in-game) can be chosen to have testes.

I am nitpicky about details because without them, the entire experience is just shallow and too one-dimensional for me. There are a plethora of games where you just bang things, and without good detailing between the weave, there are few things that set them apart.

This game could differentiate itself more from the game I'm about to mention, but as it stands it's overshadowed by "Yiffalicious". While it is more of a framework than a game, it's got plenty of user-made content available from in-game menus that puts it above Rack 2 in my opinion. On top of that it's got great character models, but not many of them.

View attachment 275606 View attachment 275604 View attachment 275605
-As you can see in the pictures, even on the best graphics setting, the breasts are visibly polygonal, most easily seen on the biggest breasts.
-The penis has a weird dent in it that's not affected by any slider. There are other penises available, but I don't find them as fitting.
-Also note the uncanny, uncomfortable face of the character.
View attachment 275607
-The head of the penis has 10(!) awesome edges.
View attachment 275608
-The vagina sliders only affect the labia majora and minora, but not to a great extent.
-The hand are huge.
View attachment 275609
-The hermaphrodite's penis is max length, but comparatively tiny.

These issues are consistent throughout all of the species.
In addition, I noticed the lighting doesn't really feel right. There's not much contrast.

Now, I don't feel it's fair to be so harsh so "early on" in the game's development, but I wish for these things to be addressed nonetheless. I don't feel like I'm in a postition to suggest/request things, so I won't do that either.

If you have any other gripes with my opinions I'd be happy to keep replying.
Have a good day!
speaking of update, is there any news from yiffalicious 2 engine project??

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
This "Yiffalicious" piqued my interest but there's not a whole lot of information about it, neither in their main website nor Patreon. I... think it's mostly a poser? Kinda similar to 'Honey Select' from Illusion.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
This "Yiffalicious" piqued my interest but there's not a whole lot of information about it, neither in their main website nor Patreon. I... think it's mostly a poser? Kinda similar to 'Honey Select' from Illusion.
i saw it again on their patreon they are working yiffalicious 2 simulation stuff

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
speaking of update, is there any news from yiffalicious 2 engine project??
If you go to their website and go to the forums, one of the sub-forums is dedicated to Patreon updates they're not allowed to show publicly on Patreon. There you can catch up with all their progress, but it seems to be going forwards.

It is quite an in-depth poser, but tons of user-made poses can be selected from a menu in the game. And calling it a poser might sound misleading, as they're animated loops with the ability to vary speed, bodypart size and a few other things in the editor itself.
If you're intrigued, Yiffalicious 1.0 has already been released to the public for free because the devs couldn't keep working on that framework. I would post a link, but I recall there being some rule about linking to other projects. It's easily accessible on their website.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Really interesting idea, but at this rate, sadly, the game will never be finished. Practically nothing particular has happened for a year.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
I haven't checked in on this in a while, was a patron about... A year ago? Something like that at least

Has anything of substance been added since then?

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
I haven't checked in on this in a while, was a patron about... A year ago? Something like that at least

Has anything of substance been added since then?
not really, but look at for yourself. Little things, definately, but on the larger scale, still has omst of the previous problems and a bit more content functions.

Reactions: eskeetit420

Championer

Jul 8, 2018
2.8 released! Anyone have a link?

====== v0.2.8 ======
"Frotting, facesitting, chemical treatment framework" - April 18, 2019
====================
- For a detailed list of recently-finished interaction support, see:
- Basic functionality has been completed for 10 new interactions, bumping the total number of functional Body-on-Body interactions from 44% to 56%. Highlights include frotting, facesitting (anal and vaginal), and grinding/teasing.
- The chemical treatment framework is now up and running. When you make a sex toy at the Material Synthesis Station, you now have the option to imbue it with a chemical. When that sex toy is worn or used on a subject, the subject will experience the effects of that chemical over time. For instance, a cockring treated with Sensexa will cause the subject to be automatically stimulated over time and, eventually, cum. Currently, the strength of the treatment is fixed, and treating a sex toy is free. Eventually, treating a sex toy will cost chemicals, and you will be able to use more or less treatment for stronger/weaker effects.
- The mechanism that automatically raises/lowers bondage rigs is being overhauled, so that it will automatically detect when the performing character is too short/tall for the interaction. This system may not be perfect, yet.
- Some new sex toy materials have been added.
- Fixed a bug preventing some sex toys from being equipped on certain parts of the body.
- Fixed a bug causing some penetration interactions (riding, fucking) to extend far beyond the length of the penetrating object / penis.

Blck

May 22, 2017
WINDOWS 64-bit:

WINDOWS 32-bit:

MAC:

MAC (OpenGL):

LINUX:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Is being the test subject in the game yet? The rest of the game is less than exciting to me honestly.

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes