Apr 19, 2018
Rack 0.2.12

Changelog:

- The pain system has been entirely overhauled. All pain-causing interactions have been rebalanced/polished. The realtime HUD now indicates how much pain a subject is currently experiencing, as well as that subject's "maximum pain threshold" - the point at which their sexual experience is ruined. As you might expect, subjects who enjoy pain play tend to have higher pain thresholds and lower pain sensitivity.

- The objective system has been overhauled. A couple objectives that were not working before have been fixed, and several new ones have been added. Notably, the game will now automatically generate random objectives for you whenever you're running low. These randomly-generated objectives can award specimen and fekels, making it easier to obtain specimen that was previously very difficult to obtain (green and purple, notably). There's currently one randomly-generated objective for each color of specimen, but more will be added, soon.

- I've started setting up the estim crafting branch. You can now unlock and order an Electroforge, which is used to craft estim toys. You can also unlock and craft the violet ray at the Electroforge, which can then be used to provide pleasurable estim (when held close to the subject) or painful punishment zaps (when held far away from the subject) to your subjects.

- The RackNet login system now includes a password recovery feature. As part of some changes to the way password security is handled, all user passwords have been reset. I know this is a pain, and I apologize, but that's the nature of dev builds.

- The research hologram puzzle system now has an auto-solve hotkey: TAB. Each time you press TAB, the game will automatically attempt to complete the puzzle for you by picking the most-likely cells based on existing hints already on the board. Eventually, this system will be given a proper interface (and will probably be set up to become fully automatic, after an unlock/achievement).

- Several bugs have been fixed, especially regarding material/shader issues and a few translation errors.

- I've updated the game's engine, to take advantage of the latest Unity performance improvements.

- I've set up a new reticle UI widget to help pretty up several interactions. Several interactions have had their interaction reticle ranges tweaked and polished. Some interactions have had their animations polished.

- As always, this update brings a handful of new known bugs that I'm still working on. The two biggest ones that I'm working on are: shader problems with the lab editing wireframes (pink) and embellishments on freshly-generated characters (white), and updating the basic walk physics. The physics engine changed, and now, with a little force, you can just walk through everything; thanks, Unity.

WINDOWS 64-bit: Mega

WINDOWS 32-bit: Mega

MAC: Mega

MAC (OpenGL): Mega

LINUX: Mega
I'm... not gonna lie, this seems quite suspicious given Fek hasn't updated the game in quite some time.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
I have not thought about this game for awhile - has anyone that's subscribed to his Patreon seen if he has tried to milk any more money out of his subs? His productivity (not that he ever had any) looks pretty dead on his socials.

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I have not thought about this game for awhile - has anyone that's subscribed to his Patreon seen if he has tried to milk any more money out of his subs? His productivity (not that he ever had any) looks pretty dead on his socials.
Not subscribed, but from a spectator's POV, he has definitely moved on to other things it seems. Rack 2 is nowhere in sight on his Patreon posts, the few ones that he has, and has been working on a web-based project, Spellbound.

As for the milking, well, I wouldn't be too shocked for a fan to notice a few bucks going to him in hopes of getting a finished game suddenly not happening lol.

Deez26

Apr 21, 2019
i know its long time dead, but does anyone know anything thats updated? I wish tamperung didnt stop reinvented :(

Reactions: M_e_*

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I don't know if it is restarted or just so much time passed they got bored of other things and looped back to the mod to play around, we got roughly one update and some hotfixes.

• Sad
Reactions: M_e_* and Axis3123
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes