WINDOWS 32-bit:
MAC:
Linux:

Reactions: mastercuck

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
0.1.11 is a big bug fix actually, nothing new in it. but good to see the game progress in same time

rtj303

Oct 15, 2016
game for some reason gives an error and shutdown on the loading screen before choosing the test subject
I checked task manager and the game was eating up my ram even though I have 16gb ram
anyone know a solution for this?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game for some reason gives an error and shutdown on the loading screen before choosing the test subject
I checked task manager and the game was eating up my ram even though I have 16gb ram
anyone know a solution for this?
i have no garanty this will work.
but if you under windows 7 or 10, try compatibility with vista or xp (i know this sound like shit, but it actually fixed lots of recent games for me.. cost nothing to try)

rtj303

Oct 15, 2016
WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:

Reactions: Makaikishi

Fed

May 14, 2017
WIN64:

WIN32:

MAC:

LINUX:
It looks like he already released a bugfix to 1.12 being 1.12b, is this the b or just the 1.12?

Blck

May 22, 2017
Hello i got problem , alwayse when i launch mac version of rack 2 i see "missing asset" information . Can someone help me ?

Last edited:
Reactions: NIBV

dignity

May 28, 2017
Are there toys in this yet?
There were already toys from the start. I found the answer on how to from the Patreon Comments.

" You must take your chemicals and start researching the materials synthesis station,
you research by selecting your chemicals and clicking on a hex,
if its a number then the spot where the chemical must be placed is the many hexes away,
if a symbol appears you placed the checmical in the correct place, once you get a dotted hex you are finished with that chemical.
Afterwards buy the synthesis station and profit. "

I have another issue, everytime I launch the game I get 99% CPU on my Task Manager. Though, previously, it went 60 FPS Smooth, Fantastic Quality and Maximum Graphics, does anyone know what causes this?

dignity

May 28, 2017
If anyone is interested, I have found the solution to fixing the Memory Leaks and stuff.

To fix it, please follow these simple steps.

1) Navigate to C: > Users > (Your Name) > Appdata > LocalLow.
2) Delete the file ' Fek ', and then also erase it from your recycling bin.
3) Play the game.

The reason why this works is because most likely, you chose the best quality settings. These settings are quite unstable, and cause memory leaks, and Fek is trying to fix them. Just remember, do not increase the quality, leave it as it is, though other settings other than the graphic settings are fine to mess around with.

If this worked, consider liking me, thanks.

Reactions: Waldgard and tygct

AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
is it normal for the embellishments menu when in the shower per say to just be blank and make like fur patches when you click your character?

dignity

May 28, 2017
0.1.12C update

MAC:

LINUX:

WINDOWS 32:

WINDOWS 64:
Cheers, mate.

kani

Jun 7, 2017
it starts and all i get is the raining screen with a back button... is it my pc?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes