Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Game crashes every 2 minutes. Playing on a Gtx 1070 8gb vm, and 16gb ram. Using automatic graphics settings

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Can't place coolers anywhere. Anyone else have this problem?
i did as for where I put them(and someone here told me this) go to the shelves(the wall one for me) move the wall one lower and put it on top of it and move and/or rotate it around until it turns from that orange color(that worked for me at least)

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
anyone worked out how you can "treat" toys with the chems? Says it was added in the update, but all the creation machines appear to work the same? (I am using an old save game, maybe I need to start fresh?)

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
anyone worked out how you can "treat" toys with the chems? Says it was added in the update, but all the creation machines appear to work the same? (I am using an old save game, maybe I need to start fresh?)
you buy them with it already treated, look at the bottom left corner.

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
go make your own game then and we'll see how buggy it is
Nah, what a lame thing to say. I'm not calling myself a developer.
This game is buggy and it has been like that from the start, no improvement. The developer of this game should stop, instead of making the game even worse.

Reactions: gingerbreed-man

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
This game is buggy and it has been like that from the start, no improvement. The developer of this game should stop, instead of making the game even worse.
saying he should stop is wrong(no one is making you play it) but saying he should at least try to fix it isn't which I hope that is what you meant.(which is what I feel the game maker should do, fix the bugs so that way when he goes to add more stuff there is less like for the old bugs to get worse and break the game as it wouldn't be the first time I've seem a game break from that and need a lot of work to fix because the maker kept adding more without fixing the bugs in it)( the modded version of Silver Bard Games [Night Games] that became a game on it's own(separate form the original) is an example of that and I don't think it has been fixed yet)

W65

May 31, 2018
saying he should stop is wrong(no one is making you play it) but saying he should at least try to fix it isn't which I hope that is what you meant.(which is what I feel the game maker should do, fix the bugs so that way when he goes to add more stuff there is less like for the old bugs to get worse and break the game as it wouldn't be the first time I've seem a game break from that and need a lot of work to fix because the maker kept adding more without fixing the bugs in it)( the modded version of Silver Bard Games [Night Games] that became a game on it's own(separate form the original) is an example of that and I don't think it has been fixed yet)
My understanding of "this dev should stop" is that it's usually a shorthand for: "please stop breaking things when you add new things," "please stop adding new things and fix the old things," or "please stop removing features I like because of (whatever reason the dev gives)."

The traditional counterargument for the last of those is that older versions are (usually) still available for play. The counter-counterargument is that a player naturally wants to enjoy new features along with the old features they like.

I have no idea which if any of those situations applies here, I'm just running off at the mouth as usual.

Reactions: passiveDragon

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Today on "I don't understand how software development works": Local forum user doesn't understand that early access programs are buggy!

Stay tuned for more!

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone having issues on placing the Sex Toys on the subjects? I can put them on my character but not on the subjects.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone having issues on placing the Sex Toys on the subjects? I can put them on my character but not on the subjects.
i'm not quite sure (it's been a while), but i think if you are with a subject (as in already 'playing' with them) the slots shown in the tab menu refer to them and not you, so you can also dress them with your clothes if you wish.

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
i'm not quite sure (it's been a while), but i think if you are with a subject (as in already 'playing' with them) the slots shown in the tab menu refer to them and not you, so you can also dress them with your clothes if you wish.
Yes, I mean, during interaction, when I try to drag the sex toys to them, it doesn't want to equip. When I stop the interaction and press tab, that equipment menu is of my character and not of the subject. Maybe my save is just corrupted. I'll try restarting one time.

RagnarAri

Oct 21, 2017
Actually the penis deformed, sliced like salami, and sometimes fur, beard, etc missing, what can i do?
this is last from 2.5.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
how does the player cum while using a test subject? I want to cum inside the subject ;)
You see your pleasure meter on the bottom left corner (i think it's a bit bugged right now, displays wrong value for me).
If it's the only thing you want to do at a moment, just stop playing with the subject for a bit and jack off for a bit before returning.
Depending on the rack you are using, you can also just use them instead of your own hand (simple pen doesn't work too well for 'own' pleasure though i think).
TL;DR: exactly like without ^^

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
You could make humans, but i don't think you'd like the look of them too much.
If you DO find a game like that, please tell me asap >>.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes