Connor Black

Mar 19, 2018
i updated to v0.2.9 but now game gets stuck at installation screen. I thought it would take some time for installation but i waited for over an hour and still nothing happens.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
That might be a bugged mode atm, I am not a patreon to Fek anymore due to needing my money

So i am not 100% at all

~Shenz

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
I really like the concept for the game is going, such a shame the game turns my pc into a oven

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Can somebody explain to me what those new body-on-body interactions are supposed to be, is that his way of saying I added a new sex animation or is that somekind of new feature? Also any news on the Becoming a volunteer feature? Because I'm kinda tired of fighting with the controls.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Can somebody explain to me what those new body-on-body interactions are supposed to be, is that his way of saying I added a new sex animation or is that somekind of new feature? Also any news on the Becoming a volunteer feature? Because I'm kinda tired of fighting with the controls.
Hello there,

So from what I recall the Volunteer Feature will probably be Phase 3 Feature due to the fact hes still building the game... remember hes doing this alone and doesn't want help. People have probably offered to help but, he wants to do it his way.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
it's been like this for over 15 minutes now, any ideas?
I personally fixed this by closing game via task manager, and then selecting "Continue" with the data, then manually deleting your save. If that fails, go to "C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Fek" and delete everything.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hello there,

So from what I recall the Volunteer Feature will probably be Phase 3 Feature due to the fact hes still building the game... remember hes doing this alone and doesn't want help. People have probably offered to help but, he wants to do it his way.
Is he still in phase 1?

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes