SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
9omV1uyjuEF08CZtpxmnIULjB_Xx_Itb6oVwM8I4_OlZ9Bre2QMdY7B8Fj485QlA.png

Overview:
Rack 2 is the successor to Rack. The entire game is being built with scalability and flexibility in mind, which means better art, better performance, and way more features to play with! The game will be thematically similar to Rack: you'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-19
Release Date: 2020-08-19
Developer: Fek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.12
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

PC Build is very buggy (sometimes won't start on Windows 10) - Play at your own risk. That bug has been reported.

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - - -
Win32
(0.2.10) ): - - - -
Mac (0.2.11) : - - -
Mac (0.2.11) OpenGL : - - -

Linux (0.2.11) : - - -

Extras: - - -
Rack Reinvented mod*

Thanks to @MarvieTR and @jamescam for sharing!

adtwth8frypu.jpg a27jxz6s5avx.jpg 8eoaomw21y1h.jpg mvzh1ejr6gzo.jpg cowd0azwez6j.jpg preview_censored.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
didnt expected that, but this game is pretty awesome :O
i see more work in this game than in alots of others games , sound very promising, will keep an eye on it, i m not fan or furry stuff, but this is very nice, the story look pretty well find and the concept is cool.. all dat synthetic possibility options, the characters customization is very high ..
one of the best game on unity i have play for now

Sep 8, 2016
didnt expected that, but this game is pretty awesome :O
i see more work in this game than in alots of others games , sound very promising, will keep an eye on it, i m not fan or furry stuff, but this is very nice, the story look pretty well find and the concept is cool.. all dat synthetic possibility options, the characters customization is very high ..
one of the best game on unity i have play for now
It's been updated to 0.1.5 I asked one of the up loaders to update it for me

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not finding any actual stuff (getting the subjects to the test rooms for example) to do besides customization. Is sex implemented or I'm just not too clever to find out how?

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not finding any actual stuff (getting the subjects to the test rooms for example) to do besides customization. Is sex implemented or I'm just not too clever to find out how?
Talk to the person at the desk by the bridge.

Sep 8, 2016
You can get lights for the test rooms by talking to Newton he is outside the bottom elevator

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
enter building, pass desk (bablabla), go in showers (customization if needed), continu out of showers , go straigth and talk to person on desk (select subjects, select room, validate) go in elevator, go down, go out of elevator, right in subject test room. go to subject on "chair", clic E on it (i think its E) , do stuff with it until he/she orgasm to collect the data stuff (using hand,mouth etc.. and touch 1,2 or 3), once its done go out back to elevator (dont go up) and talk to the person or use the pc near him/her for collect the data, turn back (stay in elevator) and use the other pc for go into the matrix (the fuck i know how to call that, but remember me the matrix lol) and use your points for unlock perks/things.

i hope its clear enougth, my english is terrible :/

as mentionned you can go sit in the chair at your desk (inside the test room) and set lights at the panel near the door (inside the test room)
can also do shit around, talk with peoples and open garage door, take shower etc....but who care about this ? lol

Reactions: Élysséss
Sep 8, 2016
You have to click the test room, since test room one is available assign them to rack chair and a button should show up. if you still can't try going into test room 1 first

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
new version available on patreon :p 0.1.9 or something

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes