SiteRip - Others - Unity - RacyRivals Strip Blackjack & Poker [v2024.07.24] [S8 Entertainment LLC]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Xantoser

This is a great game for people who simply like strip games and striping women out of their clothes. I give it 5 stars because the game does everything correctly, and there are very few games like this one. I also like the diversity of women. Not everyone has the figure of a model, which makes them more credible, and that's a plus. This doesn't change the fact that the game copies some bad solutions from the genre and there isn't any innovation:

- If we are close to the threshold and we keep winning and losing, the girl keeps undressing and dressing which looks strange. This could be avoided if a girl didn't get dressed immediately but, for example, after -50$ below the undressing level. Of course if you are on -50$ you need to win 150$ to strip her.
    - Complete disregard of losing mechanics. For me, strip games are more interesting, where player also have clothes that we can lose. This would also solve the problem from point 1 - the girl doesn't get dressed, if we lose, the player loses his clothes.
    - Inability to play with more than one opponent at a time. There is no strip game with this option and a video option at the same time. It's 2024.
    - No indication that we completed that opponent. There should be collectibles.
    - I'm waiting for someone with more courage to try to make a strip game with some plot. Tournament? Imagine the dialogues between the parties, characters between games, getting to know your opponents, etc. Even fighting games have plot nowadays and strip games are still in '90

Nevertheless I give 5-star.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BobN290

This is a great game for what it is. Old school guys like me appreciate a throwback! It's not complicated and the save feature makes it easier to win. I'm still typing because of the 200 character minimum.