Mod - Ren'Py - Radiant - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.3] [SirD & Alorth (RKS)]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Socky34

Fantastic writing and the models are top notch. Has a great story and the writer is great at telling actual stories and having the different characters have different personalities as well. As of the 2nd chapter, not many sex scenes (though there are a couple) but that makes sense with laying the ground work too. Can't wait for more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slimjim101

Wow!!! This is next level good. Excellent story (even if it is a bit 'made for TV'). Very well written with believable dialogue. Incredible renders. So far this is one of the best games/VNs that I've seen. I'm hooked and can't wait to see where this one goes. Keep up the excellent work and thank you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

serrein

Well, aint that a delicious suprise!
    I mean, i was in for the usual naughty basic game, got a bit scared as they looked a bit younger that 18, but hey it's a game and they does look awsome.

As far as i am now, i fell in love with the story, the emotion, at least a bit of reality did i said to myself.

I smell the start of something more than the basic game, and we are a lots, waiting for more than basic story.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PeeButtNutter

Five stars, here's why.

At first I felt that the dialogue and narrative was a bit rushed. But by the end of this demo, or chapter one. I felt that the creator's talents are wasted on such a project.

The creator clearly has a knack for telling stories, both verbally and visually. This, along with the soundtrack makes it an excellent experience.

I would give it 4/5 due to some of the issues, and because of how some of the characters are portrayed. But I'll rate it 5/5 now, because I see the potential and the promise of greatness. Furthermore, I rate it 5/5 to get it on the radar. People need to know about this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DazGarkman

V0.1.2

Despìte the game is in early development, the mod proves to be awesome and helpful. I want to say thanks to the Dev for that.
    ..........................................................................................................................................................
    I look forward for future versions.