Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also, there are a lot of things that don't make sense without knowing more about Gracie and her relationship with her daughters. I don't know if all those things will be explained, but she's certainly still a major enigma in the MC's life, and also in her daughters' lives.
True, but that info you won't get in the MC's dreams, but from things like that visit to the grave and speaking with the girls and others.
As for her meaning to the MC, i don't see the enigma here. They meet the prom, got drunk and had a one night stand and yeah she gave him daughters.
Even if the MC remembers that night at one point, trying to sell that as something like love at first sight, or how important she was for him would just be bad imo.

No matter how sweet MC's night with Gracie was I kinda doubt that she'd be haunting his dreams for a decade or w/e it's been since he woke up from the coma given that he didn't even remember her. Seems safe to assume there's more to it than just dreams.
She was the last thing before the accident and it's not like the memories got erased just because the MC can't remember them.
So i won't make that more than his subconscious and represed memories out of it.

I mean, Gracie died only recently, so if she wasn't some psyker or some magic involved, i don't see it as heavenly guidance.
Not too mention, if you are on the dark path, she would likely try to strangle the MC.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not. You may or may not be right, but you don't know.
Well true.
Just going out from how these dreams are and were so far. The MC has dreamed about Gracie for many years and from what i remember there weren't any information revealed, including Gracie's name.
So far these were mostly wet dreams from what i get and the discussion about the daughters.

What i could imagine is that he maybe remembers/has a flashback about some things from when he was in coma, maybe some things the real Gracie or his parents said.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well, I got cockblocked with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I am trying to get the
scene, but when she tells me she's not ready, my MC goes
and that's it.
I just wasted a lot of time playing through the game again just to get the same result. Her profile says "relationship: none". Could that be the cause? 0.6.3, going for the mostly dark choices. You'd think that would help.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I got cockblocked with
. I am trying to get the
scene, but when she tells me she's not ready, my MC goes
and that's it.
I just wasted a lot of time playing through the game again just to get the same result. Her profile says "relationship: none". Could that be the cause? 0.6.3, going for the mostly dark choices. You'd think that would help.
Then may be try a different path... :KEK:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Then may be try a different path... :KEK:
Duh. Considering I want to play the dark path and that stuff is as dark as they come, I thought it made sense I'd get that scene. This is why branching games suck so much, it's some choice made who knows how many chapters ago that is not obvious has repercussions who knows how much later.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Duh. Considering I want to play the dark path and that stuff is as dark as they come, I thought it made sense I'd get that scene. This is why branching games suck so much, it's some choice made who knows how many chapters ago that is not obvious has repercussions who knows how much later.
Here's a hint.

There are two crucial choices that have to be made in order to get the scene and they involve frustrating Olivia regarding her advances.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Here's a hint.

There are two crucial choices that have to be made in order to get the scene and they involve frustrating Olivia regarding her advances.
I did so. Looing through the dialogue, the game hints that if you neg her too much she will have second thoughts.

So I'm not sure your suggestion helps.

4.30 star(s) 269 Votes