Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Considering the length of time between updates, the quality of the game, and the promise of an hour of content in each update I think this game will be one I play from the beginning every time. I have no idea how many updates are planned but if this goes 10 updates I will be very happily surprised. That would be 10 hours of quality gaming. There are AAA games from huge developers that don't have that much content.

I look forward to all of the...

View attachment 717423

Hopefully we shall see some more of it before the end of the month.
Polarity is said to be just 10 chapters so it's possible that SirD could do the same here, although feel like I remember seeing something about it going for longer than that but can't be totally sure that I'm not just imagining things. :unsure:

Reactions: SrRK and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Polarity is said to be just 10 chapters so it's possible that SirD could do the same here, although feel like I remember seeing something about it going for longer than that but can't be totally sure that I'm not just imagining things. :unsure:
Yeah, I feel like there was something about it being longer but I'm on a lot of threads and can't be sure I'm not just going senile. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that it doesn't go too long, if each update requires 3 months between releases then 10 updates is going to be 2.25 years. I suppose that isn't as long as some games but 10 hours of gaming is a rather ridiculous amount of gameplay. Speaking of Polarity then that means we only have 6 more updates to go, almost halfway through the story... Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I feel like there was something about it being longer but I'm on a lot of threads and can't be sure I'm not just going senile. :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that it doesn't go too long, if each update requires 3 months between releases then 10 updates is going to be 2.25 years. I suppose that isn't as long as some games but 10 hours of gaming is a rather ridiculous amount of gameplay. Speaking of Polarity then that means we only have 6 more updates to go, almost halfway through the story... Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that.
I think Dammed said once that he has the next few chapters already written and annotated for renders needed and keeps firing them off to Alorth. I don't think we have to worry too much about Radiant being complete one day if that's the case.
I'd still love to see a pledge badge for Radiant.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I think Dammed said once that he has the next few chapters already written and annotated for renders needed and keeps firing them off to Alorth. I don't think we have to worry too much about Radiant being complete one day if that's the case.
I'd still love to see a pledge badge for Radiant.
Yes, we need a badge for RK studios pretty please!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I was just going through all of my hundreds of games, cleaning up and deleting Zzzz :) and then I open up this game and saw damn, it's been long time since the first release!! So it better be a good update when it comes! :p other vice your going in the TRASH!! :D I'm keeping you for now tho :p

cri

Oct 23, 2017
"Super Akita R.K"
images.jpg
We' have been blessed with the birth of a new and majestic Icstor 2.0?

In every way? I hope not.
19012291c029e7e44ab9b72da766a090.jpg ...

Reactions: Elinan

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
I see everybody have already shared the same feelings, but, i will however post mine tho.
The game has a good beginning story and the caracters are lovely, i hope it will gets updated soon :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It's not showing up on my badge list.
Do I have to formally request it? If that's the case, I'm doing that now, even though I asked for it before it was a thing.
Mine was just patiently waiting for me when I checked my account settings. Logging out and back in wasn't required on my end. I had however reassociated my patreon account (and manually refreshed my pledges) a few days ago while hunting for a disappeared badge...

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mine was just patiently waiting for me when I checked my account settings. Logging out and back in wasn't required on my end. I had however reassociated my patreon account (and manually refreshed my pledges) a few days ago while hunting for a disappeared badge...
That was exactly it. I had to disassociate and reassociate as I had to wait about 81,000 seconds for another refresh. This makes no sense, but it's okay now. Thanks ^^

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Perhaps you should try and get the F95 staff to get that linked on the OP. Otherwise I would of probably mentioned both.
I think I did that a long time ago, but thanks, I just (re-)reported it to the mods :)

Edit: Yeah, my mod got added to the OP!

Last edited:

Alan3069

Jun 27, 2020
Just started playing the game without the patch for like 30mins and decided to stop.
It makes no sense to me that these 3 girls are not your daughter even though
1. Gracie visited MC regularly when MC was in his first year of coma
2. Gracie still loved MC
3. Gracie was already pregnant during 1.
And you are saying some random guy knock her up? :KEK:
I'm not really into incest stuff but if the story makes more sense by making them genetically related,
I better go install the patch.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Just started playing the game without the patch for like 30mins and decided to stop.
It makes no sense to me that these 3 girls are not your daughter even though
1. Gracie visited MC regularly when MC was in his first year of coma
2. Gracie still loved MC
3. Gracie was already pregnant during 1.
And you are saying some random guy knock her up? :KEK:
I'm not really into incest stuff but if the story makes more sense by making them genetically related,
I better go install the patch.
well the only reason there is no incest is to please the patreon overlords so...

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes