Collection Pinup RadiantEld collection [2024-02-16] [RadiantEld]

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Here are a couple of alternative angles of the newest animation, along with the direct download links to the videos (links provided by RadiantEld)

Video download link:

Video download link:

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
RadiantEld's working on another Helena animation, a simpler one this time as the previous one was, in their own words, "a bit clunky". Anyway, there have been some WIP shots of the new animation...

Here's the newest:

Helena May21 WIP3 E0kgH0VWUAUV7h9.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
A POV version has now been released, this time with Helena wearing glasses (and not much else):

Full quality video download link from RadiantEld is

Also, some WIPs of Tina...

RE mentioned animations for Tina, possibly followed by Mai or Kasumi, so maybe that's what they want to concentrate on in future. They are definitely getting better at the animations, but I kinda miss the renders.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, RadiantEld seems to be picking up the pace and has dropped a new Tina render...

Tina Hoodie 1 May 21 E2QJqV9WUAkqJkM.jpg

#Hoodielicious

The animations are what bring in the patreon bucks, unfortunately.
True, though RadiantEld is only on Twitter (regular updates), plus DeviantArt and Pixiv (updates both occasionally) so it's not financial. Maybe they are gearing up to open a Patreon or Subscribestar, or maybe they are trying something new by going with animations. I'm happy either way, I like their stuff and will likely support them, even just occasionally, should they go the Patreon/Subscribestar, or even Ko-Fi, route.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I think there might be some subtle differences to RadiantEld's earlier Tina render...

Tina Hoodie 3 May 21 E2u9OtLWQAYpq0W.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting?...

A Tina animation might be next up.

• Love
Reactions: AwsHen and Rorrim04

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, here's the first Tina animation, it's called "Probably Silicon" but I have no idea why... :unsure:

;)

Edit: The first doesn't have sound apparently, this second one does ...

There were also some renders showing different angles...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AwsHen

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Good news Tina fans, RadiantEld has dropped the full 58 second version of the animation with sound...

Also, here's the official link courtesy of RE:

Oh, and it might be June, but here's Mai...

Mai 0621 E4PA4QGXoAMAJVA.jpg

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well, RadiantEld's new Tina animation hasn't been released yet, he's still working on it and seems to be obsessed with getting the movements just right. In the meantime he has posted this "frog inspired" render., and by the look on the girls faces they don't look too happy about it!

Frog Inspired - Aug 21 E79LPpUX0AIU1r7.jpg