Jun 7, 2024
View attachment 3990140
I hope rad can do something from marvel again but maybe this time it’s black widow getting obliterated instead
I dont think theres been a hint or poll on this? BUT FULL SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA! Dem Skin Tight Shiny Skinsuits Make me instantly horny (♡´`♡) (,,>﹏<,,), they're too sexy to not fuck (⸝⸝O﹏ O⸝⸝) (Apologies for the tangent discussion but radroach can fully animate their seductive-tempting facial aura, the trace eyes anim is proof!)
natasha Widow.gif Gwen-Stacy-in-full-nelson-position.jpg

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Ngl, I just really hope Rad delivers on the VA side of things. Whoever posted that Voiced WIP earlier is precisely the level of RR content I love.

Need the british accent from tracer to come through more than a sexy widow

Eclairxiii

Jul 6, 2024
He often streams how he makes the animations on Picarto.TV
I watched him making that kissing animation!
He's called GrilledRadRoach on there, maybe it should be linked in the OP :)
wish he would have kept some VODs up. do you know around what time he streams?

Bookman123

May 7, 2018

Widow dominantly making out with Tracer as she's getting pounded
Wanted to switch things up a little bit this time and have include something more sensual between these two, even more so when I get the dialogue in which should be along the lines of Tracer needily begging Widow for her babies
Not quite finished with all the animation on stuff for this project but the ends' in sight now :D
I'll be extending the hotdogging section with one more animation and then moving onto the cream-pie sequence, then after sound/post work this project will be done, and of course I'll be posting stuff to show from those sections as I complete them too ^^
Appreciate you all, not only for the support but also the comments you sent for this project so far. I'll be showing more of these two soon and possibly another surprise, similar to the recent Juno and JQ one. As always hope you enjoyed the new animation!
I'm not coming back to this thread until this is released, its got goty written all over it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sharon911

Apr 12, 2021
Are you planning on sharing them? Not sure if it is acceptable but it could be just nice learning material
Probably yeah, I'm just figuring out a good way to upload them without paying if possible. It's quite a lot, the few streams already I have recorded are close to 70GB at 1080p and good enough bitrate so you can actually read the Blender UI.

Maybe I have to zip them and cut into parts, I'm not sure
If anyone knows a good way to share something like that please let me know!

Aug 12, 2020
Probably yeah, I'm just figuring out a good way to upload them without paying if possible. It's quite a lot, the few streams already I have recorded are close to 70GB at 1080p and good enough bitrate so you can actually read the Blender UI.

Maybe I have to zip them and cut into parts, I'm not sure
If anyone knows a good way to share something like that please let me know!
Well, you can use qBittorrent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NihonSucks123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote