Jun 7, 2024
I know he never does but I wish for this animation he would do an x-ray version ..ufff
4.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif
It would break the internet, with radroach's models & graphics, it would be pure heavenly ecstasy! + hear me out :devilish: if the anim includes popping the cervix like a elastic doughnut! It would be 99.99% pure goon material! (the video is breaking the quiet x-ray-Animopron)

Last edited:

Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
X-rays are one of those niche fetishes. I understand and respect those who like it. To me, it always makes me think of anatomy classes and it breaks the mood, tbh. It's also something we should stop discussing or a mass delete will happen soon.
This Widow x Tracer animation is shaping up to be a top 3 Rad release (that good). I don't mind the wait. The more he cooks it the better.

Eclairxiii

Jul 6, 2024
X-rays are one of those niche fetishes. I understand and respect those who like it. To me, it always makes me think of anatomy classes and it breaks the mood, tbh. It's also something we should stop discussing or a mass delete will happen soon.
This Widow x Tracer animation is shaping up to be a top 3 Rad release (that good). I don't mind the wait. The more he cooks it the better.
What is your top 3 Rad's animations?

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 4032461 View attachment 4032460 View attachment 4032512
It would break the internet, with radroach's models & graphics, it would be pure heavenly ecstasy! + hear me out :devilish: if the anim includes popping the cervix like a elastic doughnut! It would be 99.99% pure goon material! (the video is breaking the quiet x-ray-Animopron)
Dawg, I'm saying this as someone who developed heart palpitations from gooning..

Chill the fuck out. But yes, I agree

roninjay666

Feb 3, 2020
x ray goes straight into the camp of stomach bulge shit to me. it's just simply so unrealistic it completely breaks my immersion, if it's extra gross it makes me feel weird and completely kills my boner. artists shouldn't just randomly cater to fetishes like this because it alienates everyone who isn't into it. go support artists that make that content and don't bug other artists with this stuff

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Im the complete opposite. Im at a point of coomerbrain where I love to see shit like stomache bulges, cervix penetration and other similar stuff. That gets my coomerbrain going like nothing else.

Im so lost please help
ey man, youre just fine the way you are.

im sure youre gonna find a girl that will fuck the living shit out of you and bruise you so hard you will feel like youre developing a stockholm syndrome.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
So far we have 2 goats of futanari animation (full time futa animations)
Nyl and Rad (i know there are others but these 2 are on another stratosphere)
Rad for Aggressive and rough sex
Nyl for Slower paced but detailed sex

imagine we get a 3rd goat tier futa animator that mostly does POV
ive seen good ones but a lot of em feel samey lol

Mar 14, 2021
So far we have 2 goats of futanari animation (full time futa animations)
Nyl and Rad (i know there are others but these 2 are on another stratosphere)
Rad for Aggressive and rough sex
Nyl for Slower paced but detailed sex

imagine we get a 3rd goat tier futa animator that mostly does POV
ive seen good ones but a lot of em feel samey lol
For me its the big three
Nyl
Rad
Rigid3D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote