VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Yeah, I think the 30th is actually tangible. I think he had THIS specific wip already on the back burner during the week he released the Juno animation. And he's honestly already done animating the meat of the animation. Last stream he did, he was pretty much a majority of the way done animating the mating press. (I think)

Hopefully he just skips having to share every scene as a wip and we get lucky and he publishes it at the end of Sep.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Yeah, I think the 30th is actually tangible. I think he had THIS specific wip already on the back burner during the week he released the Juno animation. And he's honestly already done animating the meat of the animation. Last stream he did, he was pretty much a majority of the way done animating the mating press. (I think)

Hopefully he just skips having to share every scene as a wip and we get lucky and he publishes it at the end of Sep.
This was his last wip we seen ever thing else

Eclairxiii

Jul 6, 2024

Yeah I think he is close to finishing the press but, he did say there is going to be more after it. If he can finish all that in 4 days then nice, and if not, thats cool too

HorseCock6000

Jan 6, 2021
There you go, fellas. Also just noticed, dude is making 24k dollarydoos a month animating chicks with dicks. I love late stage capitalism, and honestly more power to him. Go get that bag, king.

Rad said:
Back to these two! After all that pounding Tracer couldn't hold it in anymore.

Things are getting more and more sloppy and rough from here on. Speaking of, the next few shots I'm working on are a bit of a doozy, we're switching to a mating press so Widow can fully unload her ballz.

That climax section will be longer than usual, I feel my past animations (aside from the Lara one), needed more room at the end to let everything settle, so that's what I'm going to be shooting for here and as much as I possibly can in future projects too.

Shooting to finish and post another longer sequence before the end of the month, big thanks all plat and above members for your support/feedback/comments, it all motivates me and has kept me moving on animations since I started here, this one's for you guys ^^

Last edited:

HorseCock6000

Jan 6, 2021
Rad said:
Back to these two! After all that pounding Tracer couldn't hold it in anymore.

Things are getting more and more sloppy and rough from here on. Speaking of, the next few shots I'm working on are a bit of a doozy, we're switching to a mating press so Widow can fully unload her ballz.

That climax section will be longer than usual, I feel my past animations (aside from the Lara one), needed more room at the end to let everything settle, so that's what I'm going to be shooting for here and as much as I possibly can in future projects too.

Shooting to finish and post another longer sequence before the end of the month, big thanks all plat and above members for your support/feedback/comments, it all motivates me and has kept me moving on animations since I started here, this one's for you guys ^^

Reactions: Lifesatrip99
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote