4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Raging-Loop.jpg

Overview:
After breaking up with his girlfriend, grad student Haruaki Fusaishi goes on a motorcycle trip to forget her, only to end up stranded in the remote settlement of Yasumizu. The next day, as he is repairing his bike, a mysterious mist drifts in, and all the villagers shelter inside their homes. Confused, Haruaki sees a mysterious figure with the body of a human and the head of a wolf that kills him.

Haruaki finds that instead of dying, however, he has instead looped back in time. After managing to hide from the creature this time, he discovers the village must engage in a ritual known as a "feast." Several of them have been replaced with spirits of ancient "wolves" that will kill one villager each night, and it is up to the villagers to discover who amongst them are the wolves, and execute them. Caught in an all-out war of doubt and trust, can Haruaki survive and discover the mysteries behind the feast and his looping...?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-12
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Developer: Kemco
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Raging Loop 1.jpg Raging Loop 2.jpg Raging Loop 3.jpg Raging Loop 4.jpg Raging Loop 5.jpg Raging Loop 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2018
So it's like the game Werewolf? Interesting but since it's a VN that means that once you work out who are the wolves there's no real fun to be had.

• Haha
Reactions: GBunny66

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
So it's like the game Werewolf? Interesting but since it's a VN that means that once you work out who are the wolves there's no real fun to be had.
Thats like saying you dont want to read a book or watch a movie again because you know how it ends. it's a Vn not minecraft. procedural generation has spoiled a lot of folks

Reactions: TataVinci

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i heard good things about this game. it got that higurashi/umineko vibe to it. saving this one for now

Reactions: Luxil

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Also if you are a fan of the Zero Escape series, there is a good chance you'll love this one too

Reactions: D-R
Jun 13, 2018
Thats like saying you dont want to read a book or watch a movie again because you know how it ends. it's a Vn not minecraft. procedural generation has spoiled a lot of folks
I was going to write a reply about how you assuming I play minecraft is insulting and how different a VN is to movies and book, but then I realized that I was just going to end up sounding petty. So I'll just leave this here an move on with my day.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
VNs are closer to books than a movie, and even more close to comics. I like to think of them as an interactive comic book. Sure, there can be varied levels of game play, animation, and branching story, but lets be honest. 8.5 times out of ten, the branching paths don't matter or exist in VNs and they end up being glorified comics or dumbed down point-and-clicks. As a player of many genres of games and a reader of all kinds of books, to call a VN a game is like calling a comic a Novel. Very rarely does either category have that amount of overlap. That being said, don't knock it until you try it, unless the visuals arent your thing. The ending may be cliched or predictable, but its about the filler between the beginning and the end. I read the Harry Potter books and still watched the movies knowing the ending, because it was all about the journey.

TLDR; No one should complain about a game untill they try it. Unless its a mobile game, because those don't count as games, just money sinks.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I know its based on a board game, but plot review reminds me of Danganronpa. Hope its better. I mean to me Danganronpa sucks
No offense but that's a pretty dumb comparison to make. Basically the only thing that this and Danganronpa seem to have in common is they're both vn's with murder mystery plots which is true of lots of vn's. Danganronpa has a lot more involved gameplay than this seems to, they're set in wildly different environments, with noticeably different casts, and entirely different story themes.

Reactions: Luxil and Nickhrom

Kazuma Bovino

Apr 10, 2018
Yes I tried that but what should I use to open the download? I believe I messed up somehow when I downloaded the game with mega

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes