HTML Abandoned Rags to riches [Reboot v0.3] [Sinichi, Tylerdipres]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nothing like knowing the movie "Idiocracy" is unfolding before our very eyes, when somebody spent time making this and thought to themselves that this will be their ticket to "riches". :oops:

Reactions: sinichi1998

male7104

Jul 30, 2021
bro i am not getting the story of the game I mean why she is behind tthe Valentina family ?can u tell the story

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
RagsToRiches-Reboot0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
bro i am not getting the story of the game I mean why she is behind the Valentina family ?can u tell the story
This game has no context at all
the MC was an innocent girl who was wronged by the Valentina family in a rage of revenge she meets and teams up with a ghost . this plot was explored in the first game . this update picks up from that point of the story .

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I'll cut a picture from this site, now from this site, paste here and here and publish.

Look at me! I'm a gAmE dEvElOpEr!

Reactions: sinichi1998

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
I do agree with the criticism that I should have used riley reid's images more consistently as she has a vast number of videos . but it is hard to find the gifs where she is performing the action that is being described in the story . we will try keeping them consistent in the future releases . we have kept the repeatable action to a minimum, only 3 repeatable event triggers 5 times to unlock the next event rest of the events are unique.
constructive criticism is really appreciated and we will definitely address them in the next update.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Ok, I played it for not even 5 minutes and it was more than enough. First, take your players by the hand and make them want to play the story. Imagine it as telling a story. You need something to get the attention. That is the reason you have to write a catching intro. The mainhero is a dead person, i guess she was killed by the bad guys. So you could start with giving her some kind of personality. How old was she, what did she do for a living, why was she killed. It does not have to be much. A good way to start would be the deal with the ghost. You wake up at an empty space. A desert, a deserted beach, whatever you like. You remember what happened to you, oh shit you died. Here comes the ghost, devil whatever. You got offered a deal. And make it a deal. You get the chance to go back and have your revenge, but this chance comes with a price. You can keep it a mystery, what this price will be, that is fine and gives you a lot of possibilities later. Then the game starts. You wake up in that rundown trailer in a trailerpark. What is different with this new body? Are you younger, more fit, having some ink. Make something about this experience. Start to develop the story. Give a normal job, to get used to the game. Quite often it means to work as a waitres. Present places, where the player knows what to do. There is a mall? Place some shops there. When the character has some living, like working, buying food and paying bills, start to follow the revenge thing. Find the bad guys, give the new body the possibility to fight. Build up the body, learn hand to hand combat, get a gun, stuff like this. Present a social live, friends coworkers, people at the trailerpark. Right now your game is just a mess.

Reactions: zehirman

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I can't get the images to display, but after reading the posts from other people, I determine that it's not worth the effort to even try to get the images to display.

male7104

Jul 30, 2021
the MC was an innocent girl who was wronged by the Valentina family in a rage of revenge she meets and teams up with a ghost . this plot was explored in the first game . this update picks up from that point of the story .
Where to find the first game?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm not good with a female protagonist since I have a hard time putting myself in the shoes of a woman as a man. But seing who was the dev, I gave it a try and it's not a game that will make me like it.

The worldbuilding is fine but empty.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot isn't really reflected in what the game proposes.
The photos/gifs choice is irregular (some good and some much less).

The introduction is too vague, particularly the reason behind everything (revenge but what for? killing but why?).
Many locations but what are we supposed to do (who are the members of that family? were are they supposed to be found? what are the relationships between this character and that family?)?
How are we supposed to use the phone? I understand the need to obtain phone numbers to develop storylines but, if we aren't able to use them, it's useless.
Some options and characters disappear at some point (Vincent, after the first date at the bar; the massage job become unavailable after receiving the phone number; Vert isn't available anymore if we don't kiss him the first time...).

There are 2 massage parlour (one downtown, one mid-town), which is useless.
There are buttons in double (2 back button after working as a masseuse for example).
The writing could be fleshed out better.

I don't know how the first version was but this one isn't amusing yet.

Good continuation.

Big Knut

Jun 5, 2018
I do agree with the criticism that I should have used riley reid's images more consistently as she has a vast number of videos . but it is hard to find the gifs where she is performing the action that is being described in the story . we will try keeping them consistent in the future releases . we have kept the repeatable action to a minimum, only 3 repeatable event triggers 5 times to unlock the next event rest of the events are unique.
constructive criticism is really appreciated and we will definitely address them in the next update.
pro tip: watch her videos and clip what you want as mp4. way more to chose from and they are basically unique gifs for your game at that point.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes