HTML - Abandoned - Rain Drops [v0.1 Bugfix] [Emporium]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Currently it is still a very early version (rating for v0.0.3), and you have already experienced games that offered much less even after 10 updates.
    The grind is still very strong at the beginning and in my eyes the balance between income and expenditure is not yet right.
    On Discord, however, I was able to talk a little with the developer today and the changes mentioned and further planned storylines don't lead us to expect great things right away with the next update, but we should give the developer and the game some time to mature.

Purely from the current state, I will give three stars. It's not a pearl, but it's not complete rubbish either. Healthy mediocrity for a very early version.
    The game remains on my watch list.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

OrphanOrphan

[Review about the 0.0.3 version]

Very little content yet, just a barely functional demo.

It's not a bad concept, but the crime lord part is too small and simple, and the sexual part looks disconnected from that part.

Developer should try to develop the crime lord mechanics a lot more (adding new drugs, distribution, fronts, alternative businesses legal and illegal, ...), and then, adding the sexual parts.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

This can hardly called a "game". There is no content. No story. Not any helpful text. You start the game and dont know what to do or who you are. You must build a laboratory to create drugs, but why should you if your normal job gives you more money?

ps.: If you expect now some corruption or cute virgin girls you will be disappointed. Most shown tags are just upcoming tags.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

abao

Reviewed at 0.0.1

Missing picture right at the start.

There is no content. And I don't mean "little" content. I mean no content . Absolutely nothing. This is just someone trying to see how HTML links work and decided to call it a game.

It isn't.