[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Rainbow Six H-Game Looking For Artist

tpxdelta

Oct 22, 2017
Project:
The project is unnamed as of now, and we are at the beginning stages. But we have a highly capable programmer and myself already working on it. It is a Rainbow Six parody Rule 34 game. Much along the lines of Academy34. I can explain further within DM's, we have a large portion of the game roughly outlined.

Developer:
You can reach me on discord @delta#0614, just refer to me as Delta for now

Looking for:
2D or 3D artist.

Employment Type:
For now, the position will be unpayed. But once it gets going, we will have a Patreon, with pay split based upon work.

Work commitment:
We are looking at this as long term. And Part Time or Full Time doesn't matter, however many hours you feel is comfortable putting in

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, find it linked above

Job Description:
A sufficient 3D or 2D artist who can create characters and backgrounds for the game. Staying (mostly) within the bounds of the Rainbow Six Lore

IrisSucc

Jul 12, 2018
Hi! This might be off, but are you looking for a writer? I have a little bit over 4 years of experience and would like to contribute to the game with such a "delicious" idea!

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
This is a game I really hope that happens, I love all the Rainbow Six games since the first one came out in 2000 (I was 5), used to play in online tournaments on Vegas 2 & Rainbow Six Siege has so much lore & sexy characters (Valkyrie & Twitch).

If you need any assistance with the lore & a capable writer let me know.