EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RD.png

Overview:
Rainy Day i
s a game whose main character is a famous lawyer named Markus Green. He always gets what he wants. But soon something happens that will change his life forever. He gets an offer that he can't refuse...
Thread Updated: 2021-05-18
Release Date: 2021-05-05
Developer: Red Rocket -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Other games: Bitch Squad
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Karmic Impact mod -
Change name mod - Gallery unlocker

This port/version is not released by developer, download at your on risk.

s3s1.jpg ly1.jpg s38.png z4z59.png q3q79.jpg q0q42.png q2q42.png k2k112.jpg k1k21.jpg k0k53.jpg q2q33.jpg q3q29.png k0k24.jpg x3x125.jpg x2x226.jpg e6b2.jpg e6b123.jpg bs8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
I'm not too much into the paranormal stuff, but the story is well written, it has some nice humor (not for everyone's taste, but that's just the nature of humor)
The character's settings are interesting; You can play Good, or Bad karma path playing as a bad guy.
IMO, Rainy Day's strength is the surprising twists, and the distinctly maledom oriented sex scenes, which basically always come in "hard" and "extra hard" flavors. :sneaky:

Overall, I'd definitely recommend it if the tags and overview piqued your interest.

mp.jpg
He gets an offer that he can't refuse...
as.jpg
q.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Red Rocket since you are new, you should read the tag rules and all that, for the op use only the tags that are already in the game, you can always add planned tags under spoiler tags and which ones are optional, etc
good luck with the game and welcome :).

add male protagonist? also, is there animations?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: baka and Avaron1974

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
...but, but what happens if "I Love a Rainy Night" and want to wake up to a sunny day? :p

Sorry, that song just popped into my head when I saw this game and now I can't get rid of the tune :LOL:.
GL with the game, dev.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was expecting some nonsensical mystical mumbo jumbo because of the preview picture with the bald dude, but I'm positively surprised that isn't the case. I loved the wife scene, very well deserved, though I'd loved to see her face when she finds out how he knew about it. It's a bit short, but was interesting enough to get me back for the next release - hope the next chap is a bit longer -, and it doesn't look bad at all render wise, that's also a plus.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I was expecting some nonsensical mystical mumbo jumbo because of the preview picture with the bald dude, but I'm positively surprised that isn't the case. I loved the wife scene, very well deserved, though I'd loved to see her face when she finds out how he knew about it. It's a bit short, but was interesting enough to get me back for the next release - hope the next chap is a bit longer -, and it doesn't look bad at all render wise, that's also a plus.
if theres an incest patch i doubt shed have much to feel sorry for. just cause your diagnosed as sterile/infertile doesnt mean your 100% sterile/infertile apparently it happens pretty often which would explain why he's on good terms with his kid. idk maybe im just grasping at straws though.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
if theres an incest patch i doubt shed have much to feel sorry for. just cause your diagnosed as sterile/infertile doesnt mean your 100% sterile/infertile apparently it happens pretty often which would explain why he's on good terms with his kid. idk maybe im just grasping at straws though.
with how it was presented that scene didn't leave much to the imagination man
the logical conclusion is that she's a cheating cunt
ofc the dev can always prove me wrong, but we'll have to wait for the next updates to know

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmm not a bad start i found a good amount of it funny and hope to see more. i think the bad news for me though is i lost complete interest in... Zaida? (bad with names). although the scene wasnt NTR i dont like to share so the moment i saw her givin her activites i have no interest in her. but yeah the update was small and MC's way of handling being dead was funny as well as his banter with the dude. so maaaaybe it deserves a humor tag? kinda sad MC's sterile though seems like chances for MC to knock someone up are slim but eh oh well. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes