VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
once the butler content was released super slowly compared to other characters and the huge rework of sprites.
That's what made me cancel mine.

We've been asking for Ren content pretty much since the game started. Her and the MC are 2 central characters and she plays a part in every girls story so it's a long time waiting for her to get her own.

When they do start releasing hers they do it in small chunks to try and drag it out and by then you know you're being milked for as much as they can get as long as they can get it.

Splitting up Ren content with sprites and updates for other projects they have in the works and a ton of shit people paying for Ramen don't care about.

They wanted to act shady and I refused to give them any more money.

Sad thing is, some of those that dropped their support would probably have happily supported them into their next game if they hadn't tried using them.

Kazuma Bovino

Apr 10, 2018
Do you happen to know what happened to the download links? It keeps telling me error no matter if I try mega or gofile.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
A hero is needed. Is there anyone who can put the latest version?
Many people and especially the uploader do not support this game anymore because they were pretty shady when came to releasing content on the Central Character of the game. They had nine girls and while she should gotten her route early but they release her route in small pieces and making crappy improvement that are not needed frankly. I forgot about this game until I saw you commented here. You better paying for it yourself frankly.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Many people and especially the uploader do not support this game anymore because they were pretty shady when came to releasing content on the Central Character of the game. They had nine girls and while she should gotten her route early but they release her route in small pieces and making crappy improvement that are not needed frankly. I forgot about this game until I saw you commented here. You better paying for it yourself frankly.
This.

It was a route we'd been waiting for since the game launched. She is the secondary main character and realistically should have been the first love interest.

However the devs knew a large portion of their player base wanted that romance option so they kept teasing it but took their time releasing it.

As the game was nearing it's end and their other games hadn't pulled in as much popularity they did something that pissed a hell of a lot of us off and caused us to drop our support.

With every other extra girl their routes were released in 2 parts but they did things differently with Ren. They started releasing it in tiny parts and milking it as much as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: lTTMl

GoodBoy2

Sep 7, 2022
But that doesn't make the game bad. Coding, programming and making animation scenes is not easy at all. You may not like the game, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Also there is nothing to be angry about. Adding new scenes to the game is not easy. They waste too much time. I don't understand why you still don't like it. The only problem is, you can never make someone like something easily.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
But that doesn't make the game bad. Coding, programming and making animation scenes is not easy at all. You may not like the game, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Also there is nothing to be angry about. Adding new scenes to the game is not easy. They waste too much time. I don't understand why you still don't like it. The only problem is, you can never make someone like something easily.
that isn't the point.

None of us that criticized the dev's (devs's?) milking criticized the game, we criticized the milking of the Ren's route, some criticized the redrawings (I didn't mind, but others did), but the thing got to a point that many who suported the project on patreon, decided to drop out.

And some of us here know a thing or two about developing, it's hard and most of the time, a thankless job.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

GoodBoy2

Sep 7, 2022
Why are you so obsessed with Ren? When there was no development regarding Ren, many people gave up their support for Patreon. If you're having this much trouble for a single character, that's your problem. Overall the game is very good. The characters are very nice. Yes, I see that the creators haven't made an explanation about Ren, but I don't obsess over this issue.

• Haha
Reactions: michal252005
May 31, 2020
Why are you so obsessed with Ren? When there was no development regarding Ren, many people gave up their support for Patreon. If you're having this much trouble for a single character, that's your problem. Overall the game is very good. The characters are very nice. Yes, I see that the creators haven't made an explanation about Ren, but I don't obsess over this issue.
Bro , that guy is not obsessed. You asked for a hero . And he replied there was no one to do it , because they all had stopped their subscribtion. And he added there were 2 main reasons why people stopped supporting the Devs , one being big art change with game , the other being all that milking stuff. Bdw , I told this before, I will add game ,( obviously will subscribe the Devs on patreon) to this forum . I am just waiting for the final version to be released. Approximately , after 2 years or something. .who knows maybe someone does this before me.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
He is working at the game and the last version is 1.4.4.

The last free version 1.25 wasn`t here so the link for the download

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RamenNoOujisama-1.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Damn, this is one of the first games I ever played from this site, many years ago. It has just 27 pages of comments?
Probably because this game was finished somewhere along the lines of 3-4 years ago, and then the dev's just been re-making the whole game (adding a few lines of storyline, changing all art assets) since then.

So not a whole lot of progress in the storyline area and thus not much to talk about?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Curosity brought me here. An adult visual novel made in Java is rare.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Probably because this game was finished somewhere along the lines of 3-4 years ago, and then the dev's just been re-making the whole game (adding a few lines of storyline, changing all art assets) since then.

So not a whole lot of progress in the storyline area and thus not much to talk about?
No go back to read my comment on the top and I explained why the game wasn't updated on here.

Ted Head

May 16, 2017
Have fun with the cheat codes

v1.2.5 (06/09/2022)

smoothgroovesn6b

Smooth sound test mode.

sexytimetey

Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.

miebestgirlsac

Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )

omakefantasyvpp

Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!

twinsexpistols3gg

Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)

quickstartbdr

Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.

theonemj2

??? route open in a new game

genderbenderxyz

Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.

nonutnovemberyep

Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes