VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Does anyone know if they have plans to update the godhood chronicles? I am aware of what they have put on their patreon page regarding the game, but I'm not a patron anymore so I don't know if they have any dev updates on that game. I really want that game back, and if they release an update on that I will gladly become a patron again.
this is an extract from their patreon page, hope it helps.

UPDATE! This game in its Twine form is currently under hiatus. We're trying to recreate it using our current setup used in our other games. Due to it being an RPG, we're gradually building parts of the system needed.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
[LAST UPDATE: 07-29-2019] -
Version 0.9.0 is here! This update is mainly about advancing and concluding the story of the 9th character! There are two new special scenes here. There's another one which will be added later in a v0.9.x release, more details to come as I put that together!
The Mandarin translation also now covers the intro area, just before the routes start.
Please enjoy this release!
Likewise, if you encounter strange oddities, let me know! There's a known "bug" with the virtual keyboard. While in-game, if you press [Enter], it'll pop up. If that happens, press [Enter] once more to minimize it!
WHATS NEW!
  • NEW! 9th character route finished! Exclusive to patrons! (Only up to chapter 4 in the free demo version for now)
  • NEW! 2x special scenes up!
  • NEW! Chinese (ZH-Simplified) translation now covers intro area!
ONLINE VERSION
:
PASS: earthwindandfire
BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 07-29-2019)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux 64-bit

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Current: v0.9.0 (07/29/2019)
smoothgroovesmlg

Smooth sound test mode.
sexytime6d2
Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.
miebestgirl9vp
Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )
omakefantasy5so
Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!
twinsexpistolsqrt
Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)
quickstartms4
Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.
genderbenderxyz
Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.
nonutnovemberyep
Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios.

SpooN_

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys, I really liked Rika's path and I would like to know if there is or there will be something after her trip in Tokyo (bc we are stucked at this point in free v8.5)
Thank you for your answer

SpooN_

Jul 31, 2019
I'm not sure but the developers might include it when they finish the game which should be in about 8 months. However, you are better off asking one of the patrons like death44k.
8 months ?!! Wow it will be a long wait :/
Well, thank u for your answer and your time :D.
Just i don't know how to tag death44k, so can u do it for me or show me how please ?

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
I know this is meant to be an H game - and this isn't meant as a criticism of that aspect - but when Ren says, "I'm the miscellany!" in the introduction scene, I just can't stop laughing. That's by far my favorite part.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SpooN_

Jul 31, 2019
Hey death44k , I was advised to talk to you about any specific questions about the game. So, I am playing on the free version, and I would like to know when we will be able to continue, and even finish, the paths of the different characters.
Thank you for your answer !

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Hey death44k , I was advised to talk to you about any specific questions about the game. So, I am playing on the free version, and I would like to know when we will be able to continue, and even finish, the paths of the different characters.
Thank you for your answer !
Form i can see developer has not said any about continue with some characters in the free version in the future . The free version could act a demo so that you will donate to the developer on patron to unlock every thing. But i could wrong

SpooN_

Jul 31, 2019
Form i can see developer has not said any about continue with some characters in the free version in the future . The free version could act a demo so that you will donate to the developer on patron to unlock every thing. But i could wrong
Thank u for your time but I truly hope that you are all wrong !! I want to know the end of the stories so much and i can't afford to be a patron...
But when we're looking at the patch notes, the dev say that 6 routes are not available *for now*, so we can understand they will be "soon". What do u think about that (everyone can give their opinion of course) ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hm...i somehow only get the bad end on Lina's route, MC talks badly about the previous owner of the restaurant when he speaks with Tomoe. Where did i screw up or is there no good ending in Lina's route yet? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes