VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
So, let me clarify this because i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around something so monumentally silly.....

After making people wait all this time for a route we've been begging for since near the start ..... they only release a tiny part of it?

How much of a "fuck you" do they want to give us?
I think this is just a test update to see if people like ren's sprite. The fact that there is just one chapter is indicated by the .1 in the version. It usually is a .5 for the 4 chapter release.
Hello how do you start Ren route .
Whelp i've tried several things and nothing starts a route involving Ren.

Think this must be one big "fuck you" update.
As for starting Ren's route, you need to have completed at least 5 other character routes to get a special interaction on the first day. The rest should be easy to figure out.

Last edited:

Kugamine

Apr 17, 2018
I think this is just a test update to see if people like ren's sprite. The fact that there is just one chapter is indicated by the .1 in the version. It usually is a .5 for the 4 chapter release.

As for starting Ren's route, you need to have completed at least 5 other character routes to get a special interaction on the first day. The rest should be easy to figure out.
Really? I finished more than five but still couldn't unlock her route. Does "completing routes" involve getting the bad endings aswell as the good/neutral ones? Just wondering, really.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not that I blame them but it looks like whoever was updating this gave up.

Last update was nearly 2 months ago on the 3rd of June along with the walkthrough.

Don't know if that was the full Ren route update but it hasn't been updated since and I flat out refuse to ever give them money again after the fucking around they did with regards to this route.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not that I blame them but it looks like whoever was updating this gave up.

Last update was nearly 2 months ago on the 3rd of June along with the walkthrough.

Don't know if that was the full Ren route update but it hasn't been updated since and I flat out refuse to ever give them money again after the fucking around they did with regards to this route.
like you ever did support them or any dev lol, and besides that, they have more than 1 game that they usually update so at least have your facts when you criticize a dev
to be even more precise they released an alpha of the new game they are making 6 days ago, but you wont know since you are not a patreon.... :LOL:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
To be honest, although I enjoyed the story lines and liked the novelty of pursuit of a certain character within any one, without it becoming a harem thing, the sex scenes were boringly overlong given the lack of changing animations. If the art kept pace with the narrative, this game could keep me happily fapping well into the night.

Reactions: notBatman747

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Played through all the routes and honestly, Shouko's was IMO the worst.

At least the ending, was kinda bittersweet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the majority of the game, the writing is good (to great), but also felt that Kikue route was rushed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The last update didn't make it here, I don't know if the people that uploaded the Patreon version are still backing them.

I stopped backing them after the Ren debacle. Wait from the start for 1 path and they release 1 chapter in the biggest "fuck you" to their supporters i've seen fom a Patreon reliant dev.

• Sad
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

[LAST UPDATE: 10-04-2020] - Fixed links! The auto generated ones didn't include the latter part of the link text O.O! Sorry about that!
Hello everyone!
The next version of Ramen no Oujisama is here! Omake Scenario #4 has been updated with new sexy stuff! This has to be my sexiest creation to-date! Secret route has also been updated with the latest chapter!
Please enjoy this release! ;)

WHATS NEW!
v1.0.4 10-30-2020
  • NEW! Omake scenario #4 Part 2 update!
  • NEW! Secret Route chapter 3 added!
SECRET SAUCE
Secret codes have been updated!

POST UPDATES
10-30-2020
  • Initial post
ONLINE VERSION (TO BE UPDATED)
:
PASS: risottodimare
Note: For users using web security with settings and controls you don't have control over (DNS with adblockers, VPN services with extra security enabled, etc...), especially iPads, iPhones with the aforementioned services - the online version of the game may be blocked from loading due to the advert scripts on these online gaming portals because by default, they are set to aggressively block those. The solution is to switch over to a different service, or (temporarily) disable them if you have something else. If you are just using an Ad blocker on your browser, this generally shouldn't cause problems if you have control over the settings.
BUILDS
(LAST UPDATE: 10-30-2020) v1.0.4 10-30-2020
Builds:
Windows
64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux 64-bit

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+ (Should work with v10.14+)

Android 4.4+

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pagol1 and Twistty