EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Rance_Series.jpg

Overview:
Rance is an adult fantasy RPG started by Alicesoft in 1988. The series focuses on a character named Rance who was designed to be the opposite of the hero characters in traditional Japanese RPGs of the time. Consequently Rance is an extremely selfish, violent, horny asshole, and if he does anything good, it's usually by accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-30
Original Title: ランス
Developer: AliceSoft
Publisher: Mangagamer
Censored: No
Version: Rance 01 & 02 Remastered, Rance 1 to 7 & Kichikuou Rance
Series Info: - -
Language: English
VNDB:
Wiki:
Store:
Other Games: Evenicle Rance, Evenicle 2 Rance, Rance Quest Magnum, Rance IX
Genre:

Installation:

Complete CG Unlocking:

DOWNLOAD
REMASTERED:
Rance 01 - Quest for Hikari (2013 Remake):

Rance 02 - The Rebellious Maidens (2010 Remake):
Other Games in the Series:

Extras: Bugfix - CG Unlocked
Thanks to superelmo for torrents and baha_the_chaos for Sengoku Rance.

111046.jpg 20161202143312.jpg 20161202143337.jpg 20190725194410.jpg 20190725194416.jpg 20190725194423.jpg 20200925173358.jpg 20200929112905.jpg 20190725194233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Which ones would you recommend the most? I've played Sengoku Rance and it wasn't really my thing.
Honestly Sengoku Rance is probably the best hentai/sex game I've ever player. For me it's in the same category as most actual games as one of the funnest games to play.

Kichikou Rance is an older style version of Sengoku with more serious less funny. The rest are dungeon crawlers IIRC.

BTW does anyone know where to get Rance Quest?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Honestly Sengoku Rance is probably the best hentai/sex game I've ever player. For me it's in the same category as most actual games as one of the funnest games to play.

Kichikou Rance is an older style version of Sengoku with more serious less funny. The rest are dungeon crawlers IIRC.

BTW does anyone know where to get Rance Quest?
Sengoku Rance with voices would be the best eroge ever. And about Rance Quest, check Anime-sharing.com, they have all eroge from their release date.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nice collection you've put together, much appreciated. We'll have to remember to update it when Mangagamer releases Rance 5D & Rance VI. Sometime this year, or at least that's what they've said.
True! I hope they go on to translate the new ones,Rance Quest technically "Rance VIII," Rance IX: The Helman Revolution, Rance X is the 10th Rance game from the main series and features the finale of the series.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i have played all the games of rance series loved it,if any one wants to know about cheats do ask.
Rance Quest is not translated,who knows when that will happen.it was actually being translated and would have released by now but when alicesoft merged with mangagamer they canceled it.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
i have played all the games of rance series loved it,if any one wants to know about cheats do ask.
Rance Quest is not translated,who knows when that will happen.it was actually being translated and would have released by now but when alicesoft merged with mangagamer they canceled it.
Speaking of cheats, know how to cheat in Rance IV: The Legacy of the Sect? Some dirty rat "stole" my gold.

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone else have issues with number display in Sengoku Rance?

For example if I negotiate with somebody Needed Value instead of displaying numbers will display gibberish

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yup and then released a older game of alicesofts to test the waters for customers and profits in Beat Blades Haruka

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Yeah dont have any problems using cheat engine with sengoku and Kichikuō but cant find the adresses I need for rance 4.
Sry for late reply my pc was messed up,for rance 4 look with 2 byte value..:)and if anybody needs i have a save file for sengoku rance all cg unlocked..:p:p

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes