EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Randel Tales is an adult visual novel developed by Bunis & Rin in which you get to meet many different people (mostly girls), go on many adventures with them and, who knows, maybe even get to bed a few of them?

In a fantastical land named Astylla, a constant war against the Demon King's Army has been waged for over 400 years. Just 15 years ago the Demon King was slain, yet the war has not stopped and it seems that the Demon army is slowly getting stronger.

You play as an orphaned 19-year-old man who was taken in by a merchant when he was 4 and currently lives in the town of Randel. Now that he's come of age, he is enlisted in the Academy and joins the Adventurer's Guild, becoming an adventurer like he has always dreamed of... and getting laid much more than he ever dreamed of as well.
From elves to dwarves, from shy childhood friends to mean redheads, from nympho guards to pure town girls, the town of Randel truly has it all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Bunis & Rin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.12
Language: English
Length: 15 hours
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: -
Gallery (1.0)*

goblinfight1.png studygabe2.png hjgabepr.png goblinking.png cynthiatalk1.png cynthstrip.png taliyabondagegagcum.png theacook1.png thearape1.png meganberserk.png nessahot2.png znbath1.png dmndrm4.png evegoo.png junglegrl.png sleepm2.png theassleep.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I cannot read that font at all. It took about a minute before I just started skipping text. You need to find something more readable :/
That font has to go...squinting while squinting..not fun...
thank you for the feedback. i have informed the dev of the thread.

This is the best i could do to increase the size without loosing most of the text. it is not polished atall but it will get the work done

Last edited:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I ma worried about current Tags...
And, this 2D Art is...
Well...
Not realy bad...

But... Meh... Not for me...

Reactions: monk_56

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
not to bad looking i will say for the art, will watch this thread for now as it continues though as others say that font does look cancer for the eyes

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Very grindy, adn is there any questlog or something similar because i honestly have no idea what i'm suppose to do, also as all the other posts have already said the font is almost non readable.

Reactions: Jamie247fuck

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
It says rape in the genre but no rape tag OEJ
it has not been implemented yet. we update those (most of the time controversial tags) when they are implemented in game.

May 30, 2017
it has not been implemented yet. we update those (most of the time controversial tags) when they are implemented in game.
Fair enough, thanks heaps for clarifying :)

Usually the genre only has things currently in the game as well, which is why I made my comment. Things not in the game yet are often listed in a "future:" section in the genre box so we know what is and isn't in the game now and what is planned in the future. That makes things easier because the genre section can include things that there aren't tags for, like head pats - a sought after genre. I would be a sad person if I downloaded a game which promised head pats only to find that they would only be in a future update.

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I cannot get quest #4 to start (and it seems that quest #2 doesn't count as completed until you say you enjoyed peeping which... I guess is fair and makes sense for the character but it did feel like I was stuck in a buggy loop until I tried it, since the walkthrough doesn't specify you have to agree with Sander to complete it)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes