yrou

May 1, 2017
Heya, I think I encountered a bug? Its during the elf village quest where we go to scarlet asking about seal and she has us choose the seal. Problem here is no matter which one I choose the game just stops, i can rollback and stuff but cant move past this part.
I have the same problem

Servyn123

Nov 29, 2020
Someone pls help me, when i pick 1 of the 8 seals. Then nothing happen, i can only press "back", but cant go forward anymore .
P/s: sorry for my bad english

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Uhm... Came across a rather game breaking bug, I guess?
During the Elf Village Questline, when you ask Scarlet about magical Seals/Signs and she asks you to pick out the correct one, the game simply won't move forward after selecting a Seal/Sign. It just stays there on the parchment with the seals, unable to progress.

Anyone encountered same and/or know of a fix?
Heya, I think I encountered a bug? Its during the elf village quest where we go to scarlet asking about seal and she has us choose the seal. Problem here is no matter which one I choose the game just stops, i can rollback and stuff but cant move past this part.
I have the same problem
Someone pls help me, when i pick 1 of the 8 seals. Then nothing happen, i can only press "back", but cant go forward anymore .
P/s: sorry for my bad english
Ran into this as well. Thread hasn't been updated, but there is a FIX3 version out on itch.io that solves it. Allows you to pick a choice and pass the convo... however. Don't know if I'm missing something or there's some other trigger. But choosing the right choice doesn't (at least for me) actually register when you go back to the door. Just tells you to go talk to scarlet to break it. Which you can't do since you've already made the right choice.

Have tried at different times of the day, leveling magic to 3, even completing some other storylines. So one problem solved just to hit another.

Reactions: Wedge

Wedge

Jan 18, 2018
Ran into this as well. Thread hasn't been updated, but there is a FIX3 version out on itch.io that solves it. Allows you to pick a choice and pass the convo... however. Don't know if I'm missing something or there's some other trigger. But choosing the right choice doesn't (at least for me) actually register when you go back to the door. Just tells you to go talk to scarlet to break it. Which you can't do since you've already made the right choice.

Have tried at different times of the day, leveling magic to 3, even completing some other storylines. So one problem solved just to hit another.
Yup. Can confirm this is the case. Updated with the version for Itch.io, and indeed managed to get pass the Seal selection with Scarlet. But like Chubby mentioned, the selection of a Sigil doesn't register and the door in the Elf Village acts as if you still need to talk to Scarlet about magical seals... which you now can't anymore.

EDIT:
Apparently another fixed version was uploaded to Itch.io a few hours ago, in which it should all have been fixed.

Reactions: ChubbyFatBoy
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes